Treeckodude's arrangements NEW: Pokemon Black/White Music!

Started by Treeckodude, April 15, 2010, 08:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treeckodude

NEW: It's been a while. I know I've left a lot of unfinished stuff, and I plan to (hopefully) get everything completed, but right now I've got something new, that doesn't have it's own section yet. A Pokemon Black/White piece. (Yay!) It's the music that occurs when you fight Victini, the 3 Fighting beasts, and the 4th event fighting beast, although there may be parts that need tidying (and someone to add the tempo changes, as I can't on Notepad).

So, here it is:
[NDS] Pokemon Black/White - Legendary Battle
[MUS]
[MIDI]

[NDS] Pokemon Platinum - Battle Frontier Brain
[MUS]

Not fully completed:
[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - Temporal Tower
[MUS]

Submission:
[GEN] Sonic the Hedgehog - Final Zone
[MUS] [MIDI]

Looking a bit bare down here, most things have been in the updates.

Taser9090

You're arrangements are really good! I can't wait for Wistful Wild
Looks like your making a lot of Pikmin songs :D

I'm glad that some one made the overworld themes for Yoshi's Story! You should put these up for submission.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Nintendude73

Quote from: Taser9090 on April 15, 2010, 04:43:34 PMYou should put these up for submission.
Yes, but check your sheet formatting first, please. ;)

The Deku Trombonist

The Yoshi's Story Overworld Themes arrangement is need of some time signature and tempo changes and as well as a tidying up of the rhythms. It could also do with some key signature changes to clean up the accidentals. Each of the sections in the medley should also be labeled accordingly.

EDIT: The left hand in Wistful Wild also needs some fixing up.

EDIT #2: I looked over the Yoshi's Island Overworld Themes arrangement and made a few adjustments. Most notably:

• The tempo changes in each section. Don't forget to add the tempo to the first bar of the piece and/or each new section that requires a new tempo.
  • The time signature is different for the "Finale" section.
  • I fixed up the "Cavern" section but the last bar is still a little bit off and I'm too tired to spend ages looking at it.
  • Don't cut sections short! The "Summit" and "Jungle" sections were both missing a few bars on the end.
  • I added the triplet bit in the "Ocean" section but you can get rid of it if you think it sounds bad/looks ugly.
  • And I fixed up a few wrong notes.

(And don't forget to add your name on the sheet and follow the formatting guidelines to the letter.)
Fix ups here

Don't be put off by a few mistakes though. I didn't join the forum until 2 years after I finished my first few arrangements because I was too scared (and also because they turned out to be plain wrong).  :P

Nakah

The Yoshi's Story overworld themes are looking very good, just need to fix the formatting. I never realized how badass they all sound as one complete arrangement straight through. It really tells the story on it's own.

Edit* You need to provide midi links for me to add any of these to the update, though.

Olimar12345

wistful wild is good, however the Ottava bassa in 13 is colliding with the bass clef. fix it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Treeckodude

OK, so i haven't updating since April, but I'll start getting back into making arrangements. I still need to fix up some formatting, and sort out the left hand of Wistful Wild. I hope to making some more Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal arrangements, and maybe their HeartGold/SoulSilver remakes (which sound different).

Cobraroll

Woo, another guy picking up the pencil!

As for G/S or HG/SS music, I'd suggest the latter. We're having a large G/S project going on site now, and most of the songs are being taken. However, the interest in HeartGold/SoulSilver music is low at the moment, while I (and many others) really like the remade version of the songs, so please have a look at them!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

You should do the new Goldenrod City - although no one agrees with me, I like it better than the last.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Treeckodude

I'll try and do that (I prefer it to the old one, too). I'm also going to work on new Indigo Plateau and Cherrygrove/Mahogany Town. Also, I'm going to start doing the new tunes that only feautue in HeartGold and SoulSilver like the Pokethlon themes, Route 47 and 48 and the Safari Zone, and also the new Mt Silver tune (which is a different tune than the original, which shared Vicotry Road's theme). If anyone has any other sugestions, please tell me.

SlowPokemon

The new Mt. Silver is actually the same as Olivine Lighthouse, I believe.

I still like the old Goldenrod theme, but in HGSS the bike theme is closer to it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Yep... it is the same as the Lighthouse AND the Whirl Islands

Just FYI someone has already done Cherrygrove and Route 47 and the outside of the Safari Zone (but not inside)

I'd suggest doing a bunch of the new heartgold/soulsilver remixes of stuff.

Cobraroll

I like how many of the radio channels' tunes are the bass of other tunes from the game.

Also, Pamplemousse, you were doing HGSS Dark Cave, right?

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

Cobraroll

That's what you get for being away for... two weeks. You miss stuff.

EDIT: Where do you have it?