Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Kick-Ass

Started by Sir Awesomesauce, April 24, 2010, 09:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Awesomesauce

AWESOME MOVIE.

Basic Premise:
Nerdy dude who looks like Harry Potter ponder, "Why aren't there people who try and be superheroes?" His friend and the nerdy guy from Hot Tub Time Machine don't give him a satisfactory answer. He gets all sad that people watch other people commit crimes. Suddenly, injustice pushes him OVER THE EDGE. He dons a hideous looking costume and sets out to fight evil.

Suddenly, REALITY STRIKES!
Nerdy Dude is stabbed!
Ninja eleven-year-old kills tons of people!
Double-Crossing!
Gore!
Nicholas Cage in a role that doesn't make you want to die!
More gore!

It's really one of the coolest movies I've seen in a while. Well, at least one of the most fun ones. I recommend everybody who is capable of seeing this movie to go see this movie.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

It has the nerdy kid from superbad/rolemodels/any movie with Seth Rogan or that other guy who's in every movie with Seth Rogan.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Sir Awesomesauce

To ensure that everybody knows I'm talking about the protagonist Nerdy Dude rather than just some nerdy dude on the street.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Super Zombie

haha Dude's a nerd. And he's gonna get stabbed.

And yes, I am bringing this old topic back up. Not like there's that many topics in here. I think I saw a tumble weed blow by.