News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Create a banner for NSM -contest!

Started by Jamaha, April 25, 2010, 05:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on April 28, 2010, 02:03:09 AMI think it should have most of the main nintendo characters on it, such as mario, kirby, pikachu and samus.
And In the background is a big keyboard

Agreed, maybe we could add Link too? He is also a really important character IMO.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Meta-Ridley

I know, those examples were just a couple. we could also include:
*Banjo Kazooie
*Yoshi
*Bowser
*Zelda
*Donkey Kong
*Fire emblem
and many more.

dahans

That's true. At least some characters on the banner would be nice.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nana1Popo2

*Sigh.... i wish i could participate in the banner.... but sadly i really dont have much time... maybe i can find some openings and see what i could do... good luck to everyone else, though!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Sir Awesomesauce

Yeah, I'd like to make one too, but this is the busiest part of the year for me, with AP tests and the like.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

raymondbl

I submitted.  It told us to e-mail to JaMaHa.  I did.  jarimatti@gmail.com, right?

Sir Awesomesauce

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on April 29, 2010, 12:54:57 AMYeah, I'd like to make one too, but this is the busiest part of the year for me, with AP tests and the like.
:(
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

raymondbl

I just noticed.  this time is the GMT, so I'm five hours behind.  when it was 12:00 on here, it was 7:00 at my place, so that's why my thing was late :( HOW COME YOU STILL AREN'T UPLOADING THE NEW BANNER?  WHOEVER IT IS!

Nintendude73

Seriously, calm down.  The contest ends today.  That does not mean the banner will be selected or that it will be put up today.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nintendude73

Dude

Guys, this is Jamaha we're talking about. Not Nakah. It won't get done till about... July or so.