News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Create a banner for NSM -contest!

Started by Jamaha, April 25, 2010, 05:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondbl

Quote from: Dude on May 02, 2010, 01:16:43 PMGuys, this is Jamaha we're talking about. Not Nakah. It won't get done till about... July or so.
I should of thought of that ages ago.  Nakah is a gift to us - he's probably the fastest, most determined, and productive uploader/staff person.  I think VgVirtuoso might have better people, though.... I should create a banner for VgVirtuoso! Aha! 

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on May 02, 2010, 01:57:03 PMOr is it VGV needs you less? ::)
Quoted because he will delete it in five seconds.

EDIT: I KNEW IT!

Nintendude73

VGV's design is already great.  NSM is in terrible need of a new banner and has been for at least a year.

I would have liked to make something (my school just started distributing Adobe CS4 for free and I could have played around with a nicer version of Photoshop than what I've had in the past.  Go figure they give it to us right as CS5 comes out, but I digress...), but a) like others, I've been really busy during the time of this contest and b) I ain't never got no idea what to make.

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

HugoMeister

Yeah man! Share your prowess with the community.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Why do you keep giving me reasons to dislike you? Anyways, I would have made a banner but I haven't had time in the last week. Big tests in all my harder classes and a bunch of homework in others. But the real problem is, this would be a valid excuse if:

A. I studied for tests.
or
B. I did homework at home.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

Quote from: Dude on May 02, 2010, 02:08:12 PM

that offends me.  I think that everything can use as much resources as it can possibly have, even though it may not have a need for it.  better safe than sorry.  No offense.  :P  :D  :)  ;)  :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( O0 >:D ^-^ 0:)

raymondbl

BIG [size=5000pt]QUOTE[/size] FAIL

raymondbl

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on May 02, 2010, 04:30:35 PMray should post his design here.
Problem is, I can't upload it to some website.  I would need to send it to you guys.  and it's a pain to.... hey!  Everyone who wants an e-mail of my banner, give me your e-mails!!! Triple Pot! Whoowhoo!

Nintendude73

That's enough out of you for the next three days.

Why is an 11 year old even allowed on the internet?

HugoMeister