News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Whats your Favorite Overall Game Music?

Started by PianoMasta7, February 22, 2008, 01:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMasta7

I'd Have to say...mine is...the Overworld Song from Zelda II.

naruto4051

Mine would be the overworld theme from Legend of Zelda I!  ;D

Gu4n

"Demon Castle Pinnacle" from Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.

razer84

Gusty Garden Galaxy from SMG.

followed by the Rundas boss music from MP3.

damn commies.

B-Kpianist

evilsqueaky

B-Kpianist

Quote from: evilsqueaky on February 22, 2008, 05:12:40 PM"Star Wolf" from Star Fox Assault

OMGZ!!! I changed my mind- Star Wolf form Star Fox Assault^_^ I just remembered that :D

blah54

i liked the n64 starwolf theme better than assault, just like i liked starfox 64 much better than assault...

my favourite game song is divided between the terran theme from starcraft and fatalize from tales of symphonia...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: razer84 on February 22, 2008, 04:44:33 PMGusty Garden Galaxy from SMG.

I'm arranging that song!  And also IF YOU EVER spam this forum like you did with the smilies a few weeks back, ever again YOU WILL BE BANNED.

razer84

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 23, 2008, 12:04:57 AM
Quote from: razer84 on February 22, 2008, 04:44:33 PMGusty Garden Galaxy from SMG.

I'm arranging that song!  And also IF YOU EVER spam this forum like you did with the smilies a few weeks back, ever again YOU WILL BE BANNED.

first of all, i listed two songs, which one are you arranging?
secondly, i'll never ever do that again.

damn commies.

musicguy49

The-Real-Link

Hmm...that's a tough one. I really like "To Zanarkand" by Nobuo Uematsu. Umm....I love the entire Wind Waker soundtrack.....hmmm. I like "Dearly Beloved" by Yoko Shimomura.......there are just too many to choose from!!!

MrUnibrow

I like to listen to DDR Music. I always tap my feet whenever I hear it!
Hm....

Akiro

Quote from: MrUnibrow on February 23, 2008, 03:19:08 PMI like to listen to DDR Music. I always tap my feet whenever I hear it!
Your song on the site is sooooooooo addictive to listen to, I've listened to it like 50 times.

Magmoor Caverns from Metroid Prime is starting to be my favorite.  But I can't find a darn good MP3 of it.

marvolo_gaunt

"To Zanarkand", "Suteki da ne" and "Macalania Woods" from Final Fantasy X
"Wind Scene" "Undersea Palace" "Magus', Frog's and Lucca's Themes" "Chrono Trigger" and "Peaceful Times" from Chrono Trigger
"Great Sea", "Windfall Island", "Gerudo Valley", "Sheik's Theme", "Hyrule Theme (OoT and TP)" and "Midna's Desperation" from the Legend of Zelda Series.
"Bloody Tears" "The Pinnacle" and "Wizardry Lab" from Castlevania
"Gusty Garden Galaxy" "Buoy Base" "Space Junk" "Delfino Plaza" "Athletic Theme (NSMB)" "Athletic Theme (SMW)" form the Mario series
"Green Greens " "Aboard the Halberd" and "King Dedede's Theme" from the Kirby series

Urgh, too many to choose from.

I also adore One-Winged Angel.