News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Dahans's Sheet music

Started by Bloop, May 10, 2010, 04:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

I CAN'T GET THEM!!!  >:(

How can i get them? ??? ???

Cobraroll

Here?
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1915.0 ?

Also, first rule of the Internet. Read before posting. If you don't have Finale, go to the site's main page (the Help section, to be more specific) and see how you can get it.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Quote from: Bloop on May 10, 2010, 04:58:39 AMI CAN'T GET THEM!!!  >:(

How can i get them? ??? ???

Do you mean that you can't open the files, or are the links broken? Thanks for your interest :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Bloop

Quote from: dahans on May 10, 2010, 05:22:47 AMDo you mean that you can't open the files, or are the links broken? Thanks for your interest :D.
i cant open them

dahans

I am glad that you want to download my arrangments. There are several programmes to open it. The only one that is free is called "Finale Reader". Just google it and you will find it. You can also buy finale full which costs 800$ I think.

Bloop

Quote from: dahans on May 10, 2010, 09:53:20 AMI am glad that you want to download my arrangments. There are several programmes to open it. The only one that is free is called "Finale Reader". Just google it and you will find it. You can also buy finale full which costs 800$ I think.
o gosh, i get that finale reader :)

Bloop

Quote from: dahans on May 10, 2010, 09:53:20 AMI am glad that you want to download my arrangments. There are several programmes to open it. The only one that is free is called "Finale Reader". Just google it and you will find it. You can also buy finale full which costs 800$ I think.
yeah thanks it worked, ik would see Mushroom Gorge Duet, but other songs i would see works now :D

universe-X

I thought Final Notepad only cost $10!? :o

Nintendude73

He said Finale full... which isn't $800 but is several hundred dollars.

MaestroUGC

$500 new; $300 and under for upgrades from another Finale Product.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

*stroke*

How much is it for just the full version of notepad?

dahans

Quote from: universe-X on May 10, 2010, 08:33:47 PM*stroke*

How much is it for just the full version of notepad?
10$

Quote from: Nintendude73 on May 10, 2010, 06:13:46 PMHe said Finale full... which isn't $800 but is several hundred dollars.
800$ would be a bit exaggerated xD.

Quote from: Bloop on May 10, 2010, 11:44:51 AMo gosh, i get that finale reader :)

Good idea :D have fun with my arrangments ;). Have a look at the pokemon medley too^^.