News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Official E3 2010 Topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 19, 2010, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Something about Elder Scrolls V would be fantastic.

SuperFireKirby

It would be awesome to see a new Elder Scrolls unveiled. Along with new stuff on Portal 2.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

ZELDA WII! I swear that art is making me obsessed with it.

There's talk of Soul Calibur V in the GameFAQs forum but the creators did say they weren't planning to make any more. That was before they released Broken Destiny. >_>
SCIV was a disappointment really. Hope SCV would come out and have a decent story.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Ruto on May 21, 2010, 10:47:31 PMZELDA WII! I swear that art is making me obsessed with it.

There's talk of Soul Calibur V in the GameFAQs forum but the creators did say they weren't planning to make any more. That was before they released Broken Destiny. >_>
SCIV was a disappointment really. Hope SCV would come out and have a decent story.
I haven't played much Soul Calibur games, but when I did, I /always/ picked Nightmare.
I'm wondering IF they make a Soul Calibur V, what Nightmare would look like in that one.

SuperFireKirby

Like a total badass, as always.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Ruto

Quote from: Oni-Link on May 22, 2010, 06:15:26 AMPlease let these words be true.

OH YES.

Let's see, first he was a chunky looking red-armored version of Siegfried, then he got his blue armor and demon claw, then a horn on top of that, then some gaseous hellfire aura. Suppose giving him 2 claws would be next? Wings? A more badass Soul Edge (>>Night Terror)?

I've always used Siegfried more, but I'll have to admit he was the coolest with Nightmare's movelist in SC2.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Ruto on May 22, 2010, 10:44:09 PMOH YES.

Let's see, first he was a chunky looking red-armored version of Siegfried, then he got his blue armor and demon claw, then a horn on top of that, then some gaseous hellfire aura. Suppose giving him 2 claws would be next? Wings? A more badass Soul Edge (>>Night Terror)?

I've always used Siegfried more, but I'll have to admit he was the coolest with Nightmare's movelist in SC2.
WINGS!
EPIC.

Ruto

A browse through the website shows that Namco Bandai (Soul Calibur, Tekken, lots of other games) is going to be there:

http://www.e3expo.com/

Obviously Nintendo too. I didn't see Marvelous there (Harvest Moon). It's not that I hate the games but the glitches are so annoying.

In addition to Nightmare getting a new badass look, I'd like to see more final bosses and modes in SC. I want something like Night Terror back, select a weapon without going to character creation and a real museum mode.  Also, a better movelist for Raphael...why should he forget some of his moves just so Amy could have them? The dialogue could also be a bit better. The voiceover and voice actors sounded asleep compared to II and III.

/rant

And also Zelda Wii. I'm thinking of getting a Wii just to play it if the trailer's convincing enough.  But right now, all I want to know is the game's place in the "timeline" and who that girl is.

Cobraroll

I thought only the Cel-shaded Zelda games followed a timeline?

Some time after all the other games, WindWaker begins. Hyrule is no more at this point. Also, Ganondorf is finally slain; turned to stone with the Master Sword impaling his head from the forehead and way down the throat.

Then Phantom Hourglass and Spirit tracks follow, in that order.

Also, it appears that Twilight Princess is set after OOT, but before WindWaker. But I think that is the only timeline hinted at in the newer games. Or?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

I'm thinking(just by the art) that the new Zelda will fall after Twilight Princess and before Wind Waker.

KefkaticFanatic

MM is after OOT, I'm pretty sure WW is the next one.  I don't think TP is in between those, but I'm not sure.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 26, 2010, 03:49:08 PMMM is after OOT, I'm pretty sure WW is the next one.  I don't think TP is in between those, but I'm not sure.
Two timelines. TP is in the one with MM, and WW is in the other. 'In between' doesn't mean a whole lot here.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

How is it two timelines?  In the WW intro it talks about the OOT Link going off on a personal quest, that being MM.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

No, it doesn't. It just says that the hero doesn't appear. I'm going to back up.

End of OoT, Zelda sends Link to relive the 7 years. This creates two timelines. In the Adult Link timeline, Link has defeated Ganondorf and sealed him in the Sacred Realm. This is where he is at the start of WW.

In the Young Link timeline, they capture Ganon and throw him in the Twilight Realm or something (a little fuzzy on the details), but he somehow winds up with the ToP anyway through a "Divine Prank." And that sets up TP.
This is a signature.