News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Wolfos' Art

Started by Wolfos, March 17, 2008, 06:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfos

Wolfos' Artwork

Please feel free to critique my artwork, it would be very helpful.
And please no one steal or use my artwork in any way. Thanks! :D

Twisted Hallway OoT
The Twisted Hallway from the Forest Temple, which is my favorite and most memorable temple in OoT, so i just had to draw something from there.
This one was a pain to draw because of the tiny OoT screen shot reference i used.  Yes, and Link is poorly drawn.
Link © Nintendo

Shiek Awaits
I have always wanted to draw Shiek, so i did.  She is supposed to be at Lake Hylia awaiting Links arrival (but yeah, the scenery is off)  ...And no she's not waving, she is checking her nails,  i mean she still wants to look good for Link right? :D
Shiek © Nintendo

Poe Sisters: Amy, Joelle, Beth, Meg
If you didn't know already, they each have names of the sisters from the book "little Women".
I used the pics found on Zelda Wiki to help me draw them more accurately (I found Meg Poe to be pretty tough to draw though  :-\,  I hope it turned out alright) But i basically put my own touch on the characters with the straw hair, torch and arms.  Also, note that i didn't draw the fire, because if i ever want to color it i felt it would be a lot easier without the dark lines.)
Poe Sisters© Nintendo

Bleach Fanart:  Going to re-upload these on Photobucket... later.
Spoiler alert:  For specific reasons, if you aren't up to date with the Bleach Manga or Anime, don't look at the first three images.  The Isane drawing is fine.  Some of these are sort of older, and some are quick sketches.  And the more i look at some of these, the more i dislike them... ahem, well it's good practice nonetheless.  (also, for some reason the Isane drawing is coming out too large, no matter how much i mess with the resize options on PB.  meh, ill figure it out later.)

Yuki Nagato
From "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya",  Just one of her more famous poses, sitting down in a chair reading a book (I didn't spend too much time on the chair legs, plus i think the hind ones should probably be visible, i don't know).  I bet you can't guess what the writing on the book says! :P  (Oh, i drew this just yesterday btw)

Akiro

Holy noodles, that's some good art right there.

HugoMeister

Zomg that turtle rulez....

Out of curiosity: what is his/her name? I've always wondered what people name their turtles. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Wolfos

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 17, 2008, 07:37:35 PMZomg that turtle rulez....

Out of curiosity: what is his/her name? I've always wondered what people name their turtles. :P

Thanks Akiro and HugoMeister.

Lol,  umm I call it Bigturtle (because he's even larger now than that in the drawing).  I never really gave it a name, because my older brother gave it to me when he moved, and i thought he'd take it back sometime in the future.. But nope it's my turtle now.  And i almost feel like he left me with a burden, because that is supposedly the 2nd largest turtle in the world.  :'(  But no i love my turtle! :D

razer84

that turtle is awesome! seriously, you've got some mad skills.

and that picture of Link looks really trippy.

damn commies.

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: razer84 on March 18, 2008, 01:18:38 PMthat turtle is awesome! seriously, you've got some mad skills.

and that picture of Link looks really trippy.
at first, i thought the turtle was rigged or something but it looks awesome! And the Hallway...so cool

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Concerto No.20 in D minor

lol, I'm sorry but I hate all drawings of link, mostly because they all suck (the face that is) and your link face falls into that catagory.  No offence.  Nice turtle though.

Wolfos

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 18, 2008, 06:15:48 PMlol, I'm sorry but I hate all drawings of link, mostly because they all suck (the face that is) and your link face falls into that catagory.  No offence.  Nice turtle though.

It's ok, I'm with you on it.  Like i said above, i personally don't like it as well.  Link was all drawn without a reference, but now i really think i should have used one  ;)  Yet i can't change anything, due to fixitive.  When i drew it i didn't have enough practice with Toon or Anime facial features, and even now i am still practicing with them...  But i have to disagree with you that all drawings of Link suck, because I've found many other artists who draw Link well.  Here's one drawn by Treijim a little more than a month ago.  It's Young Link, but i still think he did a great job on it. -LINK   I could find some more for you if you want? :D

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 18, 2008, 06:15:48 PMlol, I'm sorry but I hate all drawings of link, mostly because they all suck (the face that is) and your link face falls into that catagory.  No offence.  Nice turtle though.
Link looks like one of those "heroes coming to save the day" faces

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Wolfos

All Poe Sisters added.

Sammacha

your much better at drawing realistic animals then I am they are awesome
your people on the other hand need a bit of work lol
Nooooooo!
my navis.....
Check out my artwork and leave me your critiques, everything helps just be honest, I will reply everyone ASAP
heres my thread
http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=44.0

Wolfos

Quote from: Sammacha on March 19, 2008, 07:59:44 PMyour much better at drawing realistic animals then I am they are awesome
your people on the other hand need a bit of work lol

Thanks.  Yeah i know :'(  I recently found a way good Guide to drawing the human body though. -LINK  All it's going to take now is some practice.   :)

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: Wolfos on March 19, 2008, 03:26:14 PMAll Poe Sisters added.
they look very realistic...great job!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

ZeldaFan

:o :o :o
jeez, i thought i was pretty good, but....wow

especially the turtle  :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Wolfos

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 20, 2008, 01:03:49 PM:o :o :o
jeez, i thought i was pretty good, but....wow

especially the turtle  :P

Nah, don't say that :'(  Your art is great!  ...Where my skills in drawing are at now, it only took commitment, practice and patients, and still i really really need to improve on all of those things.  But i can see by looking at your drawings that you have lots of patients and you are really good with paying attention to detail ... Besides you draw way better backgrounds than i do, I'm jealous.  :P

Thanks Zeldafan, oh and Lildigipoke2.  :D

Everyone seems to like the realism turtle drawing 0.o  Maybe i should post more of it.