News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG V: Nakylvania

Started by master_gamer38, May 20, 2010, 05:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

With permission! I will tell you I seer'd kotor and he was green.

master_gamer38

Day two is now over. Phantoms have been given to Askalice23, and Kotorfanboy.

The night was a long one. The walk home was becoming routine. Walking through dark empty streets, remembering all the good times that had just happened with the latest death. In this case, Dude. He was well known in the village, more so than others one could say. It seemed as if the deaths couldn't get any worse, they couldn't be more brutal than what has already happened.

When ETFROXX returned home, she sat down, and thought. She wanted this all to end. Losing friend after friend had caused her to crack. She couldn't stand the cruel game anymore. "What if I'm next.." ETFROXX thought. The thought almost seemed happy, like being put out of one's misery. She fell asleep happy. So, for the first time in a 3 days, someone in the village was happy.

The next day, when jake3343 awoke, there was tension in the air. He heard yelling in the distance, like a riot. But it was not from the council, it came from the opposite side of the village. He opened his door and ran outside. As he got outside, ETFROXX tripped in surprise of jake3343 suddenly appearing and fell into jake3343. She stood up quickly and pulled jake3343 up as fast as she could. She quickly told him that there isn't time to explain, and they both need to get to the council chambers as fast as they can. During their sprint, jake3343 tried to ask why they had to get there so fast, and what was the yelling that seemed to be following them. ETFROXX rejected his question by sprinting ahead of him without saying anything.

They arrived at the council chambers, and askalice23 quickly shut the doors behind them, saying they were the last two to get there. Jake3343 still had no idea what was going on, so he asked for an explanation. Kotorfanboy explained that there was a riot by the rest of the villagers. They had all decided that if they lynched all of the council themselves, then they would have killed the spy, and their village would go back to normal. No more cruel games.

There was a laugh from the other side of the room. Dionysus stepped out of the shadows. "This is more entertaining than most of the other games I have created. And it has to be the first time that you've been shunned by the rest of your family and friends. I love it," he said with a chuckle. "I cannot wait to see how far this riot goes. For the time being, you will stay here in this room, deciding who to lynch." With that, Dionysus stepped away and beckoned to them to begin the discussion.

Many hours later, Dionysus announced that their time to discuss was over, and it was time for the final votes. The vote was cast, and Universe-X had received the most votes. At this news, he freaked out. He didn't know what to do, but he started grabbing people, trying to get them to save him somehow. He gave up, and collapsed on the floor, begging for his death to be painless and quick, as his last request.

Dionysus did not oblige.

Universe-X became cold, and couldn't speak any more. Every attempt came out as a gasp of air. He was getting so cold that his lungs were so compacted with gas, that they would shut any entry or exit from them. He was choking for air, and he could not get any. His lungs continued to constrict, and he began to seizure from lack of oxygen in his brain. It only got worse, he broke his neck from thrashing about, and it reopened his lungs to air, and he was able to speak again. He gave a yell of intense pain, as instead of being finished off, all the pain came, extending his torture. He continued to thrash about, and broke more bones in his body, and punctured several organs. He broke several ribs which punctured his lungs and heart. He broke his skull, and his brain was badly damaged. He continued to scream, and shortly after, he died. His face became stuck with the look of pain and torture.

Dionysus looked pleased, as he did before. Everyone else present had turned away. MaestroUGC had even thrown up because the scene had made him so sick.

"Well that sure was fun," said Dionysus. "I hope you all sleep soundly tonight."

Universe-X is dead. It is now Night Three. Night Three ends Thursday, May 27, at 10:00 PM CST.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Why do I get a phantom?  I voted D:

kotorfanboy

I'm too lazy to go on NSM :(

Yes yes, I am a green, and now that ETF has confirmed me I'd love for you guys to come confer with me.

Nakah

master_gamer38

My bad concerto, I hurried through counting. If I made any other mistakes let me know. Kotor has a phantom, askalice has two phantoms.

ETFROXX

I've already sent the pm for who I'll seer tonight.

jake3343

So I guess SFK and Universe-X were both wolves. That means the humans are pwning so far. I would tell ETFROXX to seer maestro, but she all ready chose someone. I find it weird that he knew both other wolves. I don't that even Universe would tell someone he was a wolf at the beginning of the game....

ETFROXX

Well, did you read that chat log? Plus, Universe is new to this game, all though you do make a good point.

master_gamer38

Night Three is now over.

Dionysus turned away and walked towards the door. He opened the door a crack, stepped out, and shut the door quickly. During the time it was open, there was yelling heard outside again. They had forgetten about the riot. There was no way to leave. They were trapped in the council. Jake3343 realized it first, and asked the others where they were planning to sleep tonight. Askalice23 spoke up, "I don't think they will be out there all night. There is no way that they could be. I say we wait for them to leave." This seemed reasonable.

It was a long 3 hours. Things had calmed down some, but there was still some yelling outside. Kotorfanboy couldn't take it anymore. He suddenly just decided he was going to try and make a break for it. He invited others to come with him, so there would be a better chance of survival. Nakah, Askalice23 and ETFROXX decided to go with him. Everyone else wanted to stay back, they didn't want to risk it. They would even stay the night in the council chambers if they had to. This separated the council. Half was leaving, half was staying.

The group that was leaving planned how they wanted to get away. They would all run out, and have the people remaining inside shut the doors. Running as fast as they can, they would run and attempted to get to their homes and lock themselves inside. It seemed like it would work, the people outside have been yelling and standing all day, they would be tired by now. Kotorfanboy led the charge, since it was his idea in the first place. They all got ready, and then Concerto No.20 in D Minor and JaMaHa opened the doors and they all charged out.

Kotorfanboy was first. He ran outside and the village people were surprised by this maneuver. He pushed some people down and aside, and ran through the group. Part of the group left to chase after him. He led them up and down alleys and streets until he ran to his own house, opened the door, and locked himself inside. He was safe.

Nakah was next. He followed closely after kotorfanboy and jumped over the people that were down and trying to get up, and made it through the crowd. Again, part of the village people chased after him, but Nakah was able to outrun them easily. He made it home safely, and locked himself in safely.

Askalice23 followed Nakah out. Everyone was just beginning to stand up, so Askalice23 chose to push them down again. He simply ran on top of them, using their faces as stepping stones. This proved quite effective, as it knocked them all down, and let Askalice23 get away. Nobody was available to chase after him, they were all on the ground. Askalice23 made it into his house easily.

ETFROXX was last, following Askalice23, after seeing what he had just done. She thought it would be simple to do the same. She was running over them, and someone reached up to grab her. He missed, but it through off her balance. ETFROXX took a tumble and fell only a short distance away from the door. She tried to recover, but the villagers were faster. They got up and pinned her to the ground. It was at this point, she saw that they had knives with them. They closed in on her, and they stabbed her. She screamed as the blood poured out of her and it was heard from inside the council.

The remaining council knew something had gone wrong, and that someone had gotten caught and was being killed. There was no way to tell who, they risked it, and ran outside to try and save whoever it was. They got out there, and the deed was done. ETFROXX had died. The villagers couldn't believe what they had just done. They didn't want to do it, they just couldn't take the stress anymore. They had just wanted this cruel game to be over, they didn't think about who might get hurt in the process. Concerto No.20 in D Minor took charge, he asked the villagers whose idea it was in the first place. The villagers couldn't answer that question. They all had heard about it from someone else, and none of them had started it. The only person that would have started this would have been a spy of Dionysus.

In the distance, Dionysus's laugh could be heard.

ETFROXX is dead. It is now Day Three. Day Three ends Saturday, May 29, at 10:00 PM CST.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Nakah

So either the guardian was universe or the guardian is an inactive SOB. Either way, what a shitty thing by the guardian. I asked ETF to seer me, and that alone should have been enough to let the guardian trust me, seeing as I was willingly putting myself up for being seer'd because I have nothing to hide. So if universe was the guardian, he should have came to me and told me this so that I could take my vote off of him. Oh well.

There goes our seer. This is kind of disappointing, no one is really thinking their moves through. Firstly, voting someone without reason is dumb and wolfy as hell. Voting someone without reason because you have nothing to go off of at this point in the game is unacceptable.

That being said, the only thing I can link ETF's death to at the moment is concerto's suggestion that ETF should seer maestrougc. Any human should be willing to be seer'd. Maestro, you have some explaining to do.

askalice23

maestrougc find it a bit odd that after the chat log comes out he dies by wolves... doesnt seem to check out

jake3343

Quote from: Nakah on May 28, 2010, 07:20:14 AMSo either the guardian was universe or the guardian is an inactive SOB. Either way, what a shitty thing by the guardian. I asked ETF to seer me, and that alone should have been enough to let the guardian trust me, seeing as I was willingly putting myself up for being seer'd because I have nothing to hide. So if universe was the guardian, he should have came to me and told me this so that I could take my vote off of him. Oh well.
ETF said that Dude was the guardian on page 3.

Right now, I think that MaestroUGC is the most likely candidate for a wolf, but I don't want to insta him before he gets a chance defend himself.  safety on nakah until Maestro can talk.

MaestroUGC

1) Okay, how do I know two of the three wolves? U-X told me he was a wolf because of an alliance we made to protect each other. This alliance simply stated that if one of us were wolves in this game (truce was made before game began) the human would protect each other; why protection? I love controversy. When SFK was on the chopping block, U-X begged to help protect him because he was a wolf.

2) The wolves goal for winning is to equal in numbers with the humans This is easiest when all three wolves are alive. While I love controversy, I also want to win. Why would a wolf ensure his team-mates are killed off?

3) ETF was already lined up to be killed by the wolves; which makes sense because if she seer'd one of them, then any chance of winning goes out the window.

Now, if you still have questions, feel free to ask.

Yes, U-X is an idiot.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.