News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG V: Nakylvania

Started by master_gamer38, May 20, 2010, 05:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

I can't tell. When Universe told you he was a wolf, did you actually plan on helping the wolves win? If you didn't, why didn't you tell us the two wolves earlier? If you did plan on helping wolves, why did you tell us Universe was a wolf?

Your story isn't lining up.

MaestroUGC

I didn't find out about SFK until he died. And no, I planned on helping only U-X. But then the game got boring so I decided to end our truce. Wolf No. 3 is still on the run.

I don't know how else to tell you I'm green.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

jake3343

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 28, 2010, 05:17:08 PMWhen SFK was on the chopping block, U-X begged to help protect him because he was a wolf.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 28, 2010, 05:50:32 PMI didn't find out about SFK until he died.

wat. When did universe-x tell you that SFK was a wolf? When he was starting to get votes, or when he was lynched? Your story has flaws in it. Why didn't universe tell the other two wolves at the beginning of the truce? You say that you were going to help Universe, but in the chat log with ETF you say that you 'duped' universe-x. I'm not sure if this story is true.

MaestroUGC

jake3343

Oh, and

2. Nakah
4. MaestroUGC
5. Concerto No.20 in minor
7. jake3343
8. askalice23
9. kotorfanboy
12. JaMaHa

MaestroUGC

You're not understanding...

U-X told me SFK was a wolf when it appeared he was about to be lynched. U-X didn't tell me about No. 3 for good reasons, giving me that information would mean instant defeat if I leaked the info.

I said "duped" in a joking manner, plus I really wanted to screw him over. My view on the truce changed when the game became stale due to inactivity.  A truce is only with the paper it's printed on.

MaestroUGC

I CONCEDE!

Have fun you peasants.

master_gamer38

INSTA!!! But I'm too tired to write the story right now. It'll be up sometime tomorrow - err, today.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

kotorfanboy

Silly MaestroUGC

Unfortunately I missed all the fun.

master_gamer38

Sorry, I had a busy day yesterday. It'll get up today. But Night ends May 30th at 10:00 PM CST. I won't get the story up until later. I work until 11:30 or so.

jake3343

The game's not over?

Oh well.

master_gamer38

Still haven't found time to write the stories. Been busy. I'll get them up soon. For the time being.

Day Three is over. As is Night Four.

MaestroUGC died during Day Three.
Nobody died during Night Four.

It is now Day Four. Day four ends Wednesday at 10:00 PM CST

jake3343

hahahah. I guess the wolf is inactive? But I think everyone was active at least once during night.

askalice23

JaMaHa he hasnt posted in awhile and if the wolf is inactive well finger points to him

Concerto No.20 in D minor

1. SuperFireKirby killed by humans.
2. Nakah
3. universe-X killed by humans.
4. MaestroUGC killed by humans.
5. Concerto No.20 in minor
6. raymondbl killed by wolves.
7. jake3343
8. askalice23
9. kotorfanboy
10. Dude Killed by wolves
11. ETFROXX killed by wolves.
12. JaMaHa

Okay, I have to believe that there is only one wolf left.  Nakah, me, jake, askalice, kotor or JaMaHa.  I think it's either Nakah, askalice or JaMaHa.

kotorfanboy

JaMaHa has been doing little to nothing all game, so all signs point to him.

However, it could be a framing--an active player doesn't send in a kill, knowing the humans will lynch the inactive player (as MG and I almost did last game). Now, the wolves would only do this if they were within striking distance of victory, aka 2 wolves left. If the wolves didn't send in a night kill, they could get an easy lynch on Jamaha, a free wolfing, and then a team of 2 wolves left would win the game. This is a better situation than a wolfing, then having to dodge another day's lynching in order to win.

The catch is I find it hard to believe that there are 2 wolves left.