News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Just stopping by to tell you how much I love your arrangement of "Baron Reinhold" from Professor Layton and the Curious Village. Excellent, that must have been difficult.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

oh yeah right I had an arrangement page hm

Thanks! It wasn't thaat hard to make, but I appreciate you like it :D

I should add some arrangements hm

EDIT: ARRANGEMENTS OMG

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Lorule Castle
[ZIP]

Super Paper Mario
Francis Battle
[ZIP]

Bloop

IT HAZ BEEN DONE

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Kakariko Village
[ZIP]

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Slimy Spring Galaxy
[ZIP]

Paper Mario
Gates of Goomba Castle
[ZIP]

Mario Kart DS
Tick Tock Clock
[ZIP]

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on May 31, 2014, 03:25:11 PMIT HAZ BEEN DONE

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Kakariko Village
[ZIP]

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Slimy Spring Galaxy
[ZIP]

Paper Mario
Gates of Goomba Castle
[ZIP]

Mario Kart DS
Tick Tock Clock
[ZIP]
Awesome! I always love seeing your new arrangements :)

Just one tiny thing.....On Gates of Goomba Castle in the copyright its says "2011" but its "2001"
Just a small clerical Im sure :)

Clanker37

I only feel like the distance in rhythm could be accented on in the beginning bars of Tick Tock Clock. It would be hard to do correctly, but it's really the part that makes this songs about a clock not a raspberry.

Bloop

Quote from: mariolegofan on May 31, 2014, 03:40:10 PMAwesome! I always love seeing your new arrangements :)

Just one tiny thing.....On Gates of Goomba Castle in the copyright its says "2011" but its "2001"
Thanks! Also thanks for pointing that out, fixed it :D

Quote from: Clanker37 on May 31, 2014, 08:13:10 PMI only feel like the distance in rhythm could be accented on in the beginning bars of Tick Tock Clock. It would be hard to do correctly, but it's really the part that makes this songs about a clock not a raspberry.
What exactly do you mean? I think I got the timing fairly accurate

Bloop

YAAAAYY

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Level Up!
[ZIP]

Petal Meadows
[ZIP]

Rogueport Sewers
[ZIP]

Sebastian

AMAZING! Especially on Rogueport Sewers :)
Great Work!!  ;D

Bloop

Super Paper Mario
Fracktail Battle
[ZIP]

Merlee's Mansion
[ZIP]

Yayayayayayay
I'm not sure about bar 15-26 in Merlee's Mansion, though: About the key signature and those weird chords in the 6/4 part,

Sebastian

FireArrow

Put headphones on and listen closely in your right ear - there's a lower voice your missing in merlee's mansion. I'm sure, this being SPM and all, that you're missing an orchestras worth in both, but overall you did an impressive job. :)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRqlPK45fNs

Bloop

Quote from: FireArrow on July 15, 2014, 10:45:03 PMPut headphones on and listen closely in your right ear - there's a lower voice your missing in merlee's mansion. I'm sure, this being SPM and all, that you're missing an orchestras worth in both, but overall you did an impressive job. :)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRqlPK45fNs
Yup, I heard it, I'll probably try to arrange that either today or after two days. Thanks for pointing that out! :D

FireArrow

If you can, your god. I can hear it well enough to tell you it's there, but I can't even begin to comprehend the notes. so excite

Bloop

Quote from: FireArrow on July 16, 2014, 10:30:52 AMIf you can, your god. I can hear it well enough to tell you it's there, but I can't even begin to comprehend the notes. so excite
Iiii didn't say I knew the notes well enough :p I'll see what I'll be able to do

you're*