News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Welcome back, Bloop! I've been wanting this arrangement for a while :P

I'll check it out when I get home from my trip!

Bloop

Super Paper Mario
It's Showtime
[ZIP]

Super Mario Galaxy
Bouldergeist
[ZIP]

Bloop

I relinked most of the links in the op, so everything is more ordered for me now. Notify me if some links don't work anymore!

That aside, now is the big news. I'll be arranging (most of) the Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box soundtrack, just like I did with the first game of the series. I'll try to go along the first to the last song in the official soundtrack, but I may make some jumps because some sheets are already arranged, or I don't really feel like arranging the particular song because of reasons (the very first song may fit in this last category, because fuck guitars and their rhythms).

Now, for the first 3 sheets of the project!
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
In London
[ZIP]

Suspense
[ZIP]

The Dark Forest
[ZIP]

Jerry_Appleby

Hi Bloop!

I love to play all the different songs you've made, you do a really good job on your songs! (Long time lurker here, I never post but I always check out stuff here!)

I was just trying to access one of the PDFs for a song, and the link doesn't seem to be working properly for me. It was for the Donkey Kong 64 song, "Army Dillo."

I really wanna try that one out, is it possible to link me to the PDF? Thanks :)
My Piano Videos: CLICK HERE!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bloop on April 26, 2016, 04:28:37 AMI relinked most of the links in the op, so everything is more ordered for me now. Notify me if some links don't work anymore!

That aside, now is the big news. I'll be arranging (most of) the Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box soundtrack, just like I did with the first game of the series. I'll try to go along the first to the last song in the official soundtrack, but I may make some jumps because some sheets are already arranged, or I don't really feel like arranging the particular song because of reasons (the very first song may fit in this last category, because fuck guitars and their rhythms).

Now, for the first 3 sheets of the project!
In London
[ZIP]

Suspense
[ZIP]

The Dark Forest
[ZIP]

This is exciting!

But I can't lie, I will be said if you replace my Folsense arrangement that's on the site xD otherwise, great job with these and I look forward to the rest of the tracks!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Quote from: Jerry_Appleby on April 26, 2016, 05:50:41 PMI really wanna try that one out, is it possible to link me to the PDF? Thanks :)
That's probably one of the cases where the PDF converter didn't want to work with me. I updated the link, and here is the PDF. Have fun playing it! (And good luck too, it's a hard song!)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 26, 2016, 06:01:01 PMBut I can't lie, I will be said if you replace my Folsense arrangement that's on the site xD otherwise, great job with these and I look forward to the rest of the tracks!
Don't worry, I won't be arranging themes that are already arranged (and arranged well ;)).

SlowPokemon

Jerry_Appleby

Quote from: Bloop on April 27, 2016, 01:00:51 AMThat's probably one of the cases where the PDF converter didn't want to work with me. I updated the link, and here is the PDF. Have fun playing it! (And good luck too, it's a hard song!)

Looks like fun! And I love harder songs! The harder they look, the better they usually sound due to all the extra notes being added :D Thanks!
My Piano Videos: CLICK HERE!

Bloop

The Town's Past
[ZIP]

maybe I have some more time to work on this project now
maybe

SlowPokemon

YES! I love this track, thank you for making such an excellent arrangement!

Bloop

Time for a Break
[ZIP]

soon I'll have more time
when I have *puts sunglasses on* time for a break

yeaaaaahhhhhhh seriously though school's a bitch

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on June 06, 2016, 08:15:08 AMProfessor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Time for a Break
[ZIP]
Whoa. That's such an interesting song. Nice work!

Btw, do you have any more SPM up your sleeve? ;)

Bloop

Sebastian

I haven't made a request in a LONG time (I kinda feel rude making them xD), but if you are interested, this would be a nice challenging SPM song to do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TX4sOGfW9U

I've been meaning to do it for a while, but I've focused most of my time in subs and helping arrangers with their sheets behind-the-scenes. Don't feel obligated to do if you don't want to. :P

Bloop

I have time :D!

The Somber Castle
[ZIP]

Unfulfilled Feelings
[ZIP]

Also Sebastian, I have started that song by your request, but I can't guarantee I'll finish it yet. It's a bit weird to write for piano.