News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I can be sexy too >:U (This is from my sister's wedding from April last last April)

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

dahans

Quote from: Nebbles on September 26, 2011, 01:34:41 PMI can be sexy too >:U (This is from my sister's wedding from April last last April)

Oh yeah... you're looking good :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

xD That was for the sake of the picture. Otherwise always wearing my glasses.

SlowPokemon

You're cute either way. :) now I need to somehow get a current picture of myself that's not completely awful.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 26, 2011, 04:56:45 PMYou're cute either way. :) now I need to somehow get a current picture of myself that's not completely awful.
You could post a picture that SOMEONE else took... just sayin

SlowPokemon

I refuse! A) no one else takes my picture, and B) I love the awkward ugliness and ridiculous faces when I take pictures accidentally. Such as this one from just now: (PREPARE FOR TEH AWKWARDNESS)

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

...you look like someone from a show I watch on Youtube ashdjkhfsd holy crap xD (That's a good thing, no worries!)

DrP

I just take classy photos of myself... so that the epicness burns deep through the picture, like this:

HOWEVER
When someone takes a picture of me, it can get all nuts and stuff. I still look awesome because when you pair RayBans with business clothes, it bleeds epicness!

spitllama

I think this is the first time I've ever seen DrP xD   It's wierd when you have a pre-conceived notion of what people look like and it's completely obliterated by their photo.
Submissions Page

Ruto

I look ridiculously awkward in photos no matter what I wear -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on September 26, 2011, 05:44:47 PMI think this is the first time I've ever seen DrP xD   It's wierd when you have a pre-conceived notion of what people look like and it's completely obliterated by their photo.
What was your preconceived notion??? And you can be honest. I really dont care.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Quote from: DrP on September 26, 2011, 05:46:52 PMWhat was your preconceived notion??? And you can be honest. I really dont care.

Well avatars always influence me, as in I always picture the voice coming out of the avatar. So to me you have always been a Cyndaquil/Oshawatt 8)

To see that you actually had limbs came as a pleasant surprise
Submissions Page