A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

mikey

unmotivated

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 21, 2014, 05:22:05 AMNot exactly a paper bag, but...
cool one anyway.
Psh, Nocturne, you just haven't been graced yet by ETF's gorgeous face. Don't worry, your time will come.

Quote from: Roz~ on March 21, 2014, 09:18:14 AM^Its much better than a paper bag
Also this. It's pretty coll.
Party Hard!
[close]

ETFROXX

Aren't I bootiful.

But really:

Christmas spirit. Betches.

Anyway, sorry I haven't been around much.

mikey

unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

Kelsey Nore... This guy right here you guys. He's my best friend in the whole multiverse. We've been through so much together, and we'll go though a lot more before we're old men. He's graduating, going on to college, while I'm still going to be here, finishing my last year of high school. We may be separated by distance, but we will still be best friends. Whether it was the swim team, writing the Alyos story, or just hanging out during 4th hour last year, I'll have many fond memories of our time together in high school. I'm gonna miss you bud.
I like food.

mikey

Quote from: shadowkirby on May 19, 2014, 10:44:52 PMKelsey Nore... This guy right here you guys. He's my best friend in the whole multiverse. We've been through so much together, and we'll go though a lot more before we're old men. He's graduating, going on to college, while I'm still going to be here, finishing my last year of high school. We may be separated by distance, but we will still be best friends. Whether it was the swim team, writing the Alyos story, or just hanging out during 4th hour last year, I'll have many fond memories of our time together in high school. I'm gonna miss you bud.
Awww you even made an MTG joke
that's deep man.
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 27, 2014, 02:17:38 PMFace obscured, "face to name" participation invalid
I was wearing a t shirt over my head
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber