News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oasis

@Olimar: I agree! They were so adorable. I had more pictures, but I felt like it would be spam if I just post pictures of animals. And yeah! I've heard that bearded dragons were the most chill. They weren't afraid of me like the guinea pig, although the rat was adorbs. <3
Edit: @NocturneofShadow: Oh yeah! I also had a snake picture, but when it crawled up me, I got scared and nearly dropped it, but it was saved by the worker. Thank God.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
mikey

unmotivated

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PMRules, post your actual picture if you want. 

DO NOT POST PICTURES OF OTHER PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.  This is a ban-able offense.

Have fun.

Me.

I modified the rules a little bit, just because I can.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

QuoteDO NOT POST PICTURES OF OTHER PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.  This is a ban-able offense.

Someone did that to me once.

*waits*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oasis

Ah archery. I was so scared at first, but it ended up being fun! :D

And I was rummaging through my photos and found this. I wonder if that bass is still somewhere......

"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Haven't posted here in a while. Here's a selfie I just took, 15 minutes until our community symphonic band concert begins:
Spoiler
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

braix

Looking good mayne

Here's me in a coat that I was too cheap to buy. At least I know my size now
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jamaha

Sebastian

I wanna try one of those so bad. My friend is getting an oculus virtual reality thingy.....I honestly don't know what it's called :P
Maybe the NX will be virtual reality.

MaestroUGC

Nintendo tried VR once and it didn't go too well and they've said they're not interested in trying it again in the near future.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

I saw something like that at the Canon Expo but all I did was laugh at the people who tried it...

Actually I tried one at the booth and it was okay but the thing didn't fit over my head right.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.