A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PMRules, post your actual picture if you want. 

DO NOT POST PICTURES OF OTHER PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.  This is a ban-able offense. 

Have fun.

Me.

KefkaticFanatic

From last summer.  Friend wanted to screw with photoshop so I gave him a photo to screw with.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Brassman388

Jamaha

Cobraroll

This is what I've always thought. Gravity goes in a different direction on the other side of the world. JaMaHa stands straight (because he lives somewhat near me), Concerto, wherever he lives, is a little tilted to the left, and ETFROXX has taken it all out.

Now waiting for DekuTrombonist to post a photo of himself upside down so I can verify my theory.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Maretocks

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 01, 2010, 02:12:11 AMNow waiting for Maretocks to post a photo of himself upside down so I can verify my theory.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

The Deku Trombonist

universe-X

You won't see a picture of me anytime soon. Posting pictures of yourself on the internet gets you raped! :P

Oni-Link

Quote from: universe-X on June 01, 2010, 05:05:01 AMYou won't see a picture of me anytime soon. Posting pictures of yourself on the internet gets you raped! :P
Indeed.
Foolish mortals, posting your pictures on the internet.
Have you no dignity?

Maretocks

Quote from: universe-X on June 01, 2010, 05:05:01 AMYou won't see a picture of me anytime soon. Posting pictures of yourself on the internet gets you raped! :P
As long as you post contact details, yes.

I'd post one, but none of my FB pictures offer an accurate depiction of me. All poses and whatnot. I'll get one up later, and it will be upside down. ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

ETFROXX