News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 08, 2010, 05:03:10 PMSpoken like a true 11 year old.
Facebook is a pointless waste of time. I went on mine yesterday for the first time in 6 months to get that picture off it because my friend was the one who photoshopped it and I haven't bothered saving it on my computer, but otherwise, it's pretty pointless.

And for those trying to get a picture on here off of facebook, right-click on the picture you want when in facebook, then click Properties, which is at the bottom of the submenu. In the Properties window you'll see something that says address(URL). And to the right of that should be something that looks like a link and ends in a file type(ex: .jpg, .gif), highlight the whole thing, copy it and paste it onto the post here then put in in the bbc.

And thar you go.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheLegend

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 08, 2010, 05:03:10 PMSpoken like a true 11 year old.
Ahem, I'm fourteen.  want me to fix that? 

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 08, 2010, 05:03:10 PMSpoken like a true 11 year old with a hint of 14 year old accent.

And is that seriously Dahans?  I mean... I imagined him to be something different.  Older, and more weatherworn, considered by the quality of his arrangements. 

ETFROXX

universe-X

That's exactly how I would imagine dahans. Almost just like his avatar, except he's happier and has brown hair xD

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 08, 2010, 06:10:41 PMFacebook is a pointless waste of time.

Depends on how you use it though.  Examples of how I have used it well(ish):

*Collaborate on group projects
*Share photos from various activities with tons of people
*Just talk with friends :D
*Easy homework assistance/absent work retrieval/etc
*Procrastinate.  A LOT.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

ETF already posted it brah.  Also, rotate yer images.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 08, 2010, 10:00:00 PMDepends on how you use it though.  Examples of how I have used it well(ish):

*Collaborate on group projects
*Share photos from various activities with tons of people
*Just talk with friends :D
*Easy homework assistance/absent work retrieval/etc
*Procrastinate.  A LOT.
True.

I'll go ahead and post it, just for the sake of the topic. Until there's a rotated version, I'll remove this pic. Does this really conflict with the rules at all?

Also, Hans, looking good there! ;)

dahans

What does weatherworn mean? xD
However, thank you for your compliment, TheLegend and U-X!
Yeah that's me. :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

TheLegend

universe-X

k fine, creeper.

EDIT: btw, this is from my facebook...

universe-X