News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Musical Showdown - Discussion for Creation.

Started by MaestroUGC, June 04, 2010, 04:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegend

So, are we voting or what?  Thanks Universe (-X) and MaestroUGC for that.

MaestroUGC

We can get started as soon as I here back from the judges, they will be the ones who'll primarily run the game.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

MaestroUGC

Okay, it looks like we're just about ready; I'm just trying to bring together a few loose ends. The first game will start:

Friday, June 11th

Sign-up will begin on Tuesday, June 8th.

Yay!

ThatOneComposer

Soooo how does this work? The tunes are supposed to fit together? I don't really understand the concept of the game besides writing music.
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

MaestroUGC

Your writing a short piece based on the parameters given by the judges; then it will be compared to another's work. the winner moves on.

Long story short, A contest to see who can write it better.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

MaestroUGC

Okay, we now have our own child-board. Yay!

I'll post rules, sign-up, orchestrations guides, and whatever else you need in good time. We're almost ready to begin!

MaestroUGC

MaestroUGC