TWG VI: Rise of the Olympians (Now Post Game)

Started by Nakah, June 14, 2010, 05:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

Well jake3343 is dead..... not much activity right now so im gonna put a safety on TheLegend and see what plays out over the next few hours

Dekudude

Dude

TheLegend

Besides, he'll leave soon enough anyway. :)

Jamaha

I'll use the Stetson-Harrison method and determine my vote as Master_gamer38

ETFROXX

Safety on askalice23 until there's more to go on.

Dekudude

I propose we all describe the role we were given. That way we'll have at least something to go off of. We should also discuss our suspicions.

Me? I'm just a human, with no items. Just a normal person. Thus far, I don't really have any ideas on anyone, though I believe Concerto. He'd be aware that lying would be a waste of time, even though it could keep the wolves off his back, as if someone else came along and claimed to have the armor, and then proved ownership by sending it to someone else, Concerto would be labeled as untrustworthy. Though it would still be obvious he isn't a wolf, no one would trust him, so it would just be a waste of time. I believe Concerto has the armor.

The bow, no idea. It wouldn't be a bad idea for that person to give it to Concerto either. Unless Concerto was lying just to get the bow (ha, he brought up the idea... so maybe... but it'd still be dumb, 'cause someone else could prove their ownership. It'd be a risky move.) he'd be safe with it, so that way we can make sure it's not wasted.

That's my take on everything so far.

TheLegend

Wow everyone safeties on me or votes on me for no reason at all?  really?  Are the people here really that mean to me?  
Dude,  You wish I'll leave soon enough.  We'll see about that.  
EDIT: I am the same as dekudude.

askalice23

well no one has counterclaimed and i think everyone has posted since concerto has claimed the armor so i think its safe to say he has it

Dude

TheLegend edited. :3

Also, on second thought, Dekudude

TheLegend

Quote from: Dude on June 15, 2010, 03:34:26 PMTheLegend edited. :3

*shhhhh*  ;D

I've seriously never met dekudude before, so I don't know how sneaky he is or his personality.

Dude

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Ah, bah, lah.  I don't know who to vote for.  JAMAHA.  For now.  Maybe a nice hike along the coast of Hawaii will clear my mind.

TheLegend

master_gamer38

Okay, just putting this out here. I have a lot of s*** going on in my life right now. I don't know how much I'll be able to focus on this game. To avoid a phantom, I'm putting a safety on Master_Gamer38. Yeah, myself. I need to be able to focus. And I can't do that right now.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Dude

Quote from: TheLegend on June 15, 2010, 04:11:53 PMjake's alive? You had the other item?
Yeah, I went ahead and used it so the wolves won't have any advantage over the humans if they kill me.

And Concerto: Give Jake your armor thing when he comes back because since we know he is a human, we can completely trust him and he's totally awesome at this game... If you actually have it. >_>