News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG VI: Rise of the Olympians (Now Post Game)

Started by Nakah, June 14, 2010, 05:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

Concerto do not i repeat do not give the armor away to jake just yet...... this could easily be a plan the wolves made early..... lets kill a wolf then revive him to make him look human... Lets hold off on giving the armor away

Dude

askalice23

dude... because of the possible revive jake to make him look human

SuperFireKirby

Crap. 5 minutes left. Uhhhhhh.... I guess I'll safety on TheLegend. Not enough time to actually find a reason to lynch someone.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Yo, Jake was killed by the wolves. That means he isn't a wolf! -_-

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Oops, lokks like someone voted for theLegend. I swith my safety to ETFROXX.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Well... Looks like I'll be lynched. -_-;

Congrats on killing a human.

Nakah

Dude is dead. It is now Night 2. Night ends at 7:00 a.m. EST

Jake's been resurrected

Nakah

Quote from: TheLegend on June 15, 2010, 03:17:14 PMWow everyone safeties on me or votes on me for no reason at all?  really?  Are the people here really that mean to me?  
Dude,  You wish I'll leave soon enough.  We'll see about that.  
EDIT: I am the same as dekudude.

Stop whining about being voted, it's nothing personal it's just for lack of reason to vote anyone else.

Never, ever, edit a game post again. This is your only warning. Follow the rules.

askalice23

im sorry dude it was nothing personal i know the wolves killed jake but if the wolves had the bow they could kill one of there own to make one look like that person was a human so that person would fly under the radar without having to worry about being lynched

jake3343

Dude was human; i'm not sure why you guys voted for him. Yeah, there was the possibility that we were both wolves and it was all a set up, but why would dude revive me so quickly? If we were both wolves, dude could have waited awhile before reviving me. Most people would have probably not even think of the possibility that we were both wolves, and we would win easily. Bottom line: I'm human. I'd assume Dude is too, since it would be stupid for him to revive a human if he was a wolf...

People may not believe my humanness completely, and the seer should feel free seer me (even though the result doesn't fully mean I'm human), but I do not think Dude should have been lynched.

SuperFireKirby

Please tell me, why did you guys kill Dude. He had the bow, and he decided to use it. How does this automatically label him as a wolf? He uses the bow for it's intended purpose. Please think things through before you go around lynching people.

askalice23

obviously i did think it through.... he was lynched because the bow can go to a wolf or human... if a wolf was in possesion of the bow he could easily make the game that much easier for the wolf team.... say they both are wolves.... dude and jake... dude has the bow so he tells jake hes going to wolf him but then revive him.... we all think that both of them are humans now therefore allowing them to have an easy win or at least fly under the radar for a few more rounds

jake3343

For that plan to work well, Dude would have to wait until around day 2 to revive me.