News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

kirby_superstar

x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Naturematthe

Well, what should I tell about me? I'm Naturematthe, and if you already know me, you can just ignore anything else. ;)

For all the other ones, I'm 17 years old, studying music, maths and physics. The games I arrange music from are mainly Pokémon games, but I also compose own music - not only music that would fit into a Pokémon game.

The languages I am speaking are German (who would have thought that?) and English. I do not list Latin here, because I'm never speaking it :P

If you want to know more, ask me. If you want to contact me, feel free to do it.

universe-X

Hmm, a guy who knows his way around a forum :D

Welcome Naturematthe :)

Naturematthe

Quote from: universe-X on May 29, 2011, 01:03:26 PMHmm, a guy who knows his way around a forum :D

To be honest, I don't understand what exactly you want to tell me by that, but thank you anyway^^

Well, now I have signed up here, I just need to write down my arrangements using Finale. For the last years I always used Capella, and not I'm just starting with Finale 2011.

Dudeman

Wow. I just realized I never introduced myself here. FAIL.

Anyways, hi. I'm Dudeman. I'm 13 and (almost) the youngest in my class. My favorite subject is Math (Geometry FTW!) and I'm a pretty avid gamer. Nintendo-wise, I mean.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastervenusflytrap

Hi I joined yesterday my name is (site: Mastervenusflytrap) Shea I can't write music but my brother said that I can give feed back on your awsome arrangements. Bro's name is Fingerz, I'm more of a stage production guy.

fingerz

Hooray! You managed to post in the right thread and didn't confuse winterkid. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Whoops. Hope he doesn't notice. XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

mastervenusflytrap

I do productions in Frankston High School(Australia, Victoria) Last year in year 7 I was in The Little Shop Of Horrors(Show on mama plant who sounds like a man that drinks blood.) This years recently 2,3,4 of June we profformed Footloose, it was kick ass! XD
Little Shop of Horrors: Chorus
Footloose: Wilard's friend (Wilard:Main characters friend)

ETFROXX

I read Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry somewhere in there. =/

fingerz

Ragster2448

Is it to late to introduce myself? I never even saw this topic until now.

Just call me Ragster.
 - I love to draw
 - I love music
 - I enjoy playing video games
    - Super Mario
    - Legend of Zelda
    - Pikmin
    - Halo Reach
    - F-Zero
    - Pokemon
        - My favorite Pokemon is... Well, I'll leave that up to you to figure out  :)
    - Rayman 2, the first was OK, but I think the second one was the best (AND NO, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE "ADVENTURE" RAYMAN, NOT THE "RABBIT" RAYMAN).

Hmm... I'll go into the basics.
 - Favorite Color: Green
 - Favorite Food: Lasagna (and anything else Italian)
 - What Instrument I Play: The sticks

- Favorite Music: I know that my type of music is way different than a lot of people here, because everybody here should like composers (trying not to be stereotypical), classical music, and orchestrated stuff. Anything is good as long as it's not hip hop, rap or pop. Rock, Classic Rock, Country, Jazz, Blues, Blue Grass, Soft Rock, Southern Rock and Prog.
 - Favorite Bands:
    - Rock: Rush, AC-DC, The Who, Styx
    - Jazz: Stevie Wonder

Is that everything? I guess so. Anyway, it's been a real awesome time here since I started, and I hope that you accept me as an individual.

EDIT: Oh wait! I do know some composers: John Williams and... ... John Williams.