The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rory

You should trust him. He's a doctor.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: The Doctor on March 26, 2012, 07:38:19 PMSays the strange boy with an over 10 post a day average!
Yes, but not within 10 minutes in the same thread.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Rory

Jub3r7

It's actually interesting that you call him "strange boy", although you probably won't get that reference at all.

But anyways, I believe the question is, who are you?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

I doubt it, but I have a feeling that this is Shadowkirby...idk.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on March 26, 2012, 08:58:59 PMI doubt it, but I have a feeling that this is Shadowkirby...idk.

That's the impression I got too but I don't care about his obsession with doctor who if he's going to spam the forums :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Rory on March 26, 2012, 07:39:44 PMYou should trust him. He's a doctor.
Oh looky here, it's Stephen Moffat's favorite punching bag.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

Well it looks like NSM's server is an angel now, nice knowing you all.

SuperFireKirby

God damnit, my computer monitor is an angel too.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Olimar12345

Quote from: Wrydryn on March 26, 2012, 09:06:08 PMWell it looks like NSM's server is an angel now, nice knowing you all.

Wha?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Wrydryn

Quote from: Rory on March 26, 2012, 07:30:37 PMI found this picture around the TARDIS. What is it?

That which contains the image of an angel becomes an angel itself.

SuperFireKirby

Nine

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn