News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Mini-FSM lol. Mini-Reapr has that ring to it though XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

Mini-Reapr or Reapr Jr. I like how you have a Kirby avatar too.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Waddle Bro

What are you talking about?!? ??? I'm Dude's brother!

FSM-Reapr

Dude

My brother is older than 14 though.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Wrydryn on October 27, 2012, 05:35:37 PMI'm sure FSM Jr. works too. But welcome anyways!

Can't tell if referencing Zero Escape or not
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Toby

Haha, Fsm Jr. Is now his new nickname! :P

Ayuna

Hi I'm Ayuna - just wanted to say hello and finally join the site. I have been a lurker and a great fan of all the sheet music for a long time :)

SuperFireKirby

Hiyas there! Welcome to our lovely little forum. Its da hippinest, happinest.....SPOT!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Yay more people! I hope you dont just disappear like 99% of everyone else

The Water Waka

I am The Water Waka, music aficionado, gmer, and complete nerd.

Boring information about me here:
Non-Gaming Hobbies: Music (I plan on becoming a game/movie soundtrack composer, I play piano and a little guitar), Movies, Tabletop Gaming (I'm in my school's Tabletop Club), Astronomy, and TV.
Favorite Games: Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (if you've heard of it, see me for a free hug), Ōkami, Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, Chrono Trigger, Dissidia Final Fantasy (original, need to play 012), Guitar Hero III, the list goes on.
Favorite Game Songs: Boss Theme (Puzzle Quest), Determination (Chrono Trigger), Reset (Ōkami), Boss Theme (Final Fantasy IV), and Champion Battle (Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire).
Languages I speak: English, and learning Spanish
Ethnicity: Irish American
Religion: Christian
Living in: Northern Illinois
Birthday: April 5
Other stuff:
I have an inferiority complex.
I tend to go completely insane at random points.

See you on the forums!
"Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea...They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the gods's gift to man, is here! Bonjour!" ~Waka, Okami.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Water Waka on December 15, 2012, 06:08:31 PMPuzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (if you've heard of it, see me for a free hug

:D Yep, I've heard of it; I have it on the DS.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: The Water Waka on December 15, 2012, 06:08:31 PMI tend to go completely insane at random points.
How about no? Please? If you can try to control it, that'd be a smart idea. Especially on NSM. together, we are crazy, but no one individual can stand out in the crazy department, because BELIEVE ME, we will knock you back down. Just ask FSM...when he gets back.

Quote from: The Water Waka on December 15, 2012, 06:08:31 PMI have an inferiority complex.
This will change while you're on here. I feel much more confident about myself now that I've met these awsm people here.
Party Hard!
[close]

The Water Waka

Quote from: Kman96 on December 15, 2012, 06:24:15 PMHow about no? Please? If you can try to control it, that'd be a smart idea. Especially on NSM. together, we are crazy, but no one individual can stand out in the crazy department, because BELIEVE ME, we will knock you back down. Just ask FSM...when he gets back.
This will change while you're on here. I feel much more confident about myself now that I've met these awsm people here.

(To the first part) I was reffering to in real life, not on the Internet.
"Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea...They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the gods's gift to man, is here! Bonjour!" ~Waka, Okami.