The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

can i call you bigdaddy instead

Welcome! :D

BigDaddysPizza

My Prefrences
Mario, Pokemon, Donkey Kong Country, Advance Wars, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, and all of their music

Toby

MoboMoga

Tom Breed

Greetings! My name is Tom. I am an independent producer, and while looking for some sheet music for a couple of old Nintendo games I stumbled upon this site.

I just *had* to register and tell you that I love what you guys do here, and I would like to be a part of it in some way. I'm not great at what you guys do with the transcriptions and such, but I'm glad to be a member of the community and have a laugh and share some music with you.

WELP, SEE YA AROUND THEN

MoboMoga

Hi Tom, welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around!

Toby

Beta

Hello, all!

Name: ...you can just call me Beta  ;)
Location: Los Estados Unidos (the US for all y'alls who don't habla espanol)
Musical stuff: I've played piano for about 8 years, trumpet for 7, baritone for 2, and I still pick up my recorder from time to time  :P
Favorite piece of music (non-video game): Pachelbel Canon in D
Favorite game music: Super Mario Galaxy: Gusty Garden Galaxy, or Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure: Phantom Notes
Favorite video game: Super Mario Galaxy.  Nuff said.
Favorite color: Lilac (and almost every shade of purple!)
Favorite food: Fettuccine Alfredo
Favorite school subject: Spanish, Concert Band, and Analysis
Language: English, Spanish

And I like fairies...don't judge me!

blueflower999

Lol, Mario Galaxy is my favorite Mario game ever. Welcome to the forums!  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Beta on January 12, 2013, 12:49:16 PMFavorite piece of music (non-video game): Pachelbel Canon in D
Favorite game music: Super Mario Galaxy: Gusty Garden Galaxy

How original

Also, Ruto, here's that thing we were talking about in effect!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Beta

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 12, 2013, 01:00:41 PMHow original

I'm also fond of Queen of the Winter Night by Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and Sky Station Galaxy 2 from SMG 2 if my first choices were too mainstream ;)

I think I like these forums already :P

Ruto

Slow...shhh ._. It's just an intro post...

Also hi. I studied Spanish for 5 odd years and I never used it... French and German were more useful... And to some extent, Chinese...xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

I have a special place in the blackness of my heart for Pachabel's "Canon in D". You are not welcome here.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 12, 2013, 05:54:19 PMI have a special place in the blackness of my heart for Pachabel's "Canon in D."

Saaaaame XD lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Beta

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 12, 2013, 05:54:19 PMI have a special place in the blackness of my heart for Pachabel's "Canon in D". You are not welcome here.

Hardey har har.  You guys are killing me here!  Now I have to regain my lost reputation! lol!

P.S. My school doesn't offer French, and the Spanish program is much better than the German.  I really enjoy Spanish and am considering teaching it as a profession (along with math :) )