Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

FSM-Reapr

sunnydelight18

Sherlock and Doctor Who rule all. I referenced the whole BBC, though, because I do watch other BBC shows.

But hey, that's okay. Now I've got a good idea of who I'll get along with.   ::)

KefkaticFanatic

Innnnnteresting.  I am just confused as I wouldn't think of somebody say like "I cry at netflix" but I guess wuteva

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 24, 2013, 05:25:43 AMcalm your tits.

Considering it was just a standard query with no ravaging emotion behind it, it sounds like maybe you have some chillaxing to do br0seph

But yea Sherlock is pretty bomb.  I want season threeeeeeeee

me irl
[close]

sunnydelight18

Well, that would be ridiculous, considering Netflix carries thousands of movies and TV shows from all different broadcasters all over the world, whereas the BBC is only one broadcaster. Apples and swing sets, m'dear.

Season threeee. It can't come fast enough. And now Doctor Who, Supernatural, and the Walking Dead have finished and won't be back until fall...

I'm now realizing that it sounds like all I do is watch TV. I'm sure I'm making such a good first impression.  :P

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: sunnydelight18 on May 24, 2013, 10:58:56 AMI'm now realizing that it sounds like all I do is watch TV. I'm sure I'm making such a good first impression.  :P
Your avatar indicates the opposite.

SuperFireKirby

You guyz are all idiots, the BEAUTIFUL face of Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson makes me cry waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy more than Doctor Who or Sherlock ever could.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

sunnydelight18

Top Gear makes me cry because it reminds me of how I'll never be able to afford the kind of car I want.

SlowPokemon

The reliant robin is my favorite episode of top gear
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 24, 2013, 11:37:35 AMThe reliant robin is my favorite episode of top gear
YESSSSSSSSSS

Also the Peel P50(the smallest production car ever) episode was hilarious

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

was that the one his boss was driving around?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, and Jeremy was driving through the BBC building in it.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 24, 2013, 11:37:35 AMThe reliant robin is my favorite episode of top gear
Aye aye, Captain Slow

Top Gear is unbelievably amazing, just as Jeremy C. The US and Australia versions are pure shit.

Floodclaw

Hey everyone. Long time admirer of the butt-ton of sheet music on the site, first time being a real person on the forums.
I probably won't post that much, but you're all really neat people and stuff.
Video games, video games.
(video games, you guys)

K-NiGhT

dat avatar.

Welcome to the site! Stay a while, you'll love it!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness