News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

Yea so I'm kotorfanboy and if you haven't guessed I am particularly fond of star wars knights of the old republic (metroid is good too  ;D). So uhh I'm not sure what my nickname would be so that's your job to find out.

Tranzlater

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 14, 2008, 04:02:33 PMYea so I'm kotorfanboy and if you haven't guessed I am particularly fond of star wars knights of the old republic (metroid is good too  ;D). So uhh I'm not sure what my nickname would be so that's your job to find out.

Kotor?
WOOHOOOOOOOOOO METROID
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

musicguy360

uhh, hi.  Yeah, don't know what to say.

Tranzlater

Quote from: musicguy360 on September 03, 2008, 01:06:17 PMuhh, hi.  Yeah, don't know what to say.

Introduce yourself.
What is your hobbyz
Yur favvy gayms
Wut else...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Jedesyus

OOOO GAAAAMES

yes, games, much games, games for all, games out of the ass.

which one? idk, you tell me...

GAAAAAMES

musicguy360

definately guitar hero III is one of my fav games.  Oh, and some of you might know me, but with a different name.

kotorfanboy

musicguy360

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 04, 2008, 05:50:04 PM...and that name is?

Yeah, there's a reason i didn't use my most common username (i want to see how long it takes.)  ;D

Nakah

Why do you have the same avatar as SFK?

musicguy360

BelowFreezing

Hi, people. :]

I'm iDOWN's little sister. I've heard many things about this place; the great people, the not-so-great people, and my favorite: TWG!
I'm not here to arrange, that's my brother's thing, but I may start arranging in the future. No promises though. :P

Let me see... How about a little bit about myself:

I'm 12 going on 13 (November 14).
I sometimes (-coughmostofthetimecough-) hate my brother to no end. :3 (We strangely get along on the internet. IT sets our differences, I supose.)
I hog the computer on purpose. ;]
I have a Gaia Online account: -Frozen Skittle-
As you can see, I'm BelowFreezing, meaning I can be a b****. ;D (As my brother may have told some of you...)

Um... Yessir. Nuff said.

Dude

I love your avatar. Rly, I do. That's just epic.

Jedesyus

You're the same age as my sister, but you sound alot smarter lol

my sister is such a douchebag

iDOWN

Quote from: Jedesyus on September 09, 2008, 04:05:30 AMYou're the same age as my sister, but you sound alot smarter lol

my sister is such a douchebag

You are sadly mistaken. ;]

(bahaha. You know I'm kidding, dearest sister of mine)

Link and Navi

Hello, as you all know, Im obviously a newbie, my musical talents are in singing, keyboard, cello, Electric bass, and piano. I am quite proficient, knowing how to play by ear and by actual notes. The very first song I learned was Gruntilda's Lair (Banjo-kazooie) so, now you know me. Who are you?
Without love, there is no future.