News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Lol I didn't realize we had this thread. Also I don't know what to write so I'll just copy Ducky's to start. *cough cough* Sorry. *cough cough*

Name: Brian/Zoro/Silver/Dark/Death
Born: November 12th right on the second millenium.
Lives in: Illinois~~
Languages: Most fluent in English, can survive a year using Korean, and learning Spanish.
Religion: Protesant Christian
Nationality: South Korean
Material: Cotton fiber inlays within polyester
Hobbies: Gaming, Piano, Guitar, Singing in the shower.
Musical Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Ocarina, Castanets.
Sport: I suck at every sport out there.
Band: Breaking Benjamin, Thousand Foot Crutch, Black Veil Brides
Season: Autumn
Colour: Silver
Favorite games: League of Legends, Pokemon Diamond, Call of Duty Black Ops, Dragon's Dogma, Devil May Cry
Favourite series: The Legend of Zelda
Favorite games at the moment: DMC, LoL
Favorite food: Noodles
Favorite snack: All-you-can-eat-Buffets
Favorite non-alcoholic drinks: Water
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AgentZoom

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 23, 2014, 08:00:34 AMYou planning to arrange or...?

You think? I WON'T LET ANYONE DOWN!

Sebastian

Guess I'll take a go :)

Name: Jo/Jo the Amazing/mariolegofan/mlf
Born: January 7
Lives in: Illinois~~
Languages: English
Religion: Protesant Christian
Nationality: American
Material: ?
Hobbies: Gaming, Piano, Arranging, Biking, Eating (lol).
Musical Instruments: Piano, Cello
Sport: I'm not real good at sports but I like Baseball and jumping on the trampoline and airsoft gun wars :)
Band: nothing much
Season: summer
Colour: green
Favorite games: Paper Mario, Paper Mario TTYD, Super Paper Mario, Clash of Clans, Banjo - Kazooie, Ocarina of Time, etc.
Favourite series: Super Mario
Favorite games at the moment: look up
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite snack: Chips
Favorite non-alcoholic drinks: Doc (the soda)

Ruto

Quote from: zoroark1264 on April 23, 2014, 04:05:52 PMstuff

Ohh Saria must feel old now xD She was 11 when she joined the forum but now she's older than you!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

YouAreNotATadpole

Hey everyone! I've been snooping around around this forum for months and I hadn't seen this thread either. Here what there is to know about me. PLEASE LOVE ME!!

Name : ET, Ninja, Dirt McCrap, Spring Kitten and a few others...
Age : 28 and from the looks of it, I'm one of the oldest arounds, so show some respect for my gray hair (I don't have gray hair)
Born : January 20th, the date where I can't know for sure if I am Capricorn or Aquarius... yeah I have big life problems
Lives in : Quebec, Canada, near Montreal, you can't miss it
Languages : French and English and a little elvish
Religion : Catholic Christian
Job : Analyst/Programmer during the day, crime fighter at night, bunny mascot on week-ends

Hobbies: Board games, Video games (Duh!), DDR, online university courses, watching videogame speedruns and writing way too much stuff for each bullet point when introducing myself on a forum
Musical : Piano, Signing, a little bass, a little less guitar and I bought a violin 10 years ago, I really should start playing it seriously sometime
Sports : Volley-ball, Badminton, Skateless hockey on ice, Bicycle, golf... and I suck at all of them!
Band : Used to kind of have one, depending on some projects that occured sometimes in the past. A year ago we decided to meet up to play again once a month... and never did! Too much partying i guess...
Compositions : I used to compose some stuff 5 or more years ago, it was half weird and probably half good as well. I'm thinking of composing again, but in a less weird and hopefully better style
Seasons : That's a really good board game

Favorite video games : Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, Zelda Twilight Princess, Portal 2, Kirby superstar and a lot of indie games
Favorite signers/bands : Depeche Mode, Sonata arctica, Cranberries, Lorenna McKennit, Vaartina
Favorite books : I've read Tolkien so many times...
Favorite TV shows : Homeland, Arrested Developpement, Les Appendices (only airs in Quebec, but trust me, it's awesome)
Favorite food : Anything that's not green
Favorite snack : Cookies! Mountains of cookies!!
Favorite non-alcoholic drinks : Green tea! Gotta keep healthy somewhere
Favorite alcoholic drinks : You know these fruity drinks aimed to make teenagers drink before time, I love them all. I'm so young at heart!
Favorite topping : mayo
Favorite Final Fantasy Character : Auron
Favorite spaceship : X-Wing
Favorite Harry Potter book : Goblet of fire
Favorite Starcraft 2 player : Jaedong
Favorite note : Eb
Favorite French king : Louis XIV
Favorite shower time : evening
Favorite card : jack of clubs
Favorite footwear : sandals
Favorite airline company : Air France
Favorite prince's cousin : Dipp

And my two best friends are Ben and Gui, say I for me if you meet them.

Zunawe

Tadpole, if you stay active on this site, you will make so many friends. Welcome.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

I'll do a more detailed one
Born: October 27
Lives in: Pennsylvania
Languages: English
Religion: Protestant Christian (Technically Mennonite but NOT CONSERVATIVE)
Nationality: American
Hobbies: Playing video games, music.
Musical Instruments: Piano, guitar
Sport: None. Unless video games count.
Band: Aside from video game music, I like RED, Thousand Foot Krutch, and Pillar
Color: green
Favorite games: Majora's Mask, Portal 2, FE: Sacred Stones, Bravely Default, Chrono Trigger, Mario & Luigi, Superstar Saga, Kirby Superstar (ultra)
Favourite series: Zelda. I would say Fire Emblem, but I have only played 3 games so far.
Interesting Fact: I only started avidly playing video games and getting involved in communities about 2.5 years ago. I'm not sure why I waited so long
Favorite Author: H.P. Lovecraft
Drink: Water

YouAreNotATadpole

Thanks Zunawe. I wanted to become active on the site sooner, but meanwhile got insanely busy and since submissions seem to be dead, I haven't been motivated to arrange new stuff. I'm not really a forum guy, but I've decided to change my way and be an active part of the community JUST FOR YOU... cause you're my best friend... today...

McDucky

Quote from: YouAreNotATadpole on April 26, 2014, 09:16:35 PMThanks Zunawe. I wanted to become active on the site sooner, but meanwhile got insanely busy and since submissions seem to be dead, I haven't been motivated to arrange new stuff. I'm not really a forum guy, but I've decided to change my way and be an active part of the community JUST FOR YOU... cause you're my best friend... today...
I approve of your favourite games.   
Forums.findUser("YouAreNotATadpole").friends++;

Zunawe

You should really make friends a private variable and add a public incrementFriends method. It's much more secure.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Quote from: zoroark1264 on April 23, 2014, 04:05:52 PMBorn: November 12th right on the second millenium.
Wow, I keep forgetting that people born around 2000 are actually not just toddlers anymore... I feel REALLY old now. O.o

Quote from: YouAreNotATadpole on April 25, 2014, 10:37:53 PMAnd my two best friends are Ben and Gui, say I for me if you meet them.
Hey, I have a friend called Guillaume! It's not a common name here in Australia, that's why I react to it. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

braix

Quote from: fingerz on May 08, 2014, 05:45:55 PMWow, I keep forgetting that people born around 2000 are actually not just toddlers anymore...
I guess you could consider me a toddler. xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

I am dreading the day that people ask "you were born in the 1990s"?

Or notably, being born in the EARLY 90s

fingerz

Quote from: zoroark1264 on May 08, 2014, 06:30:55 PMI guess you could consider me a toddler. xD
Hahaha! It was more a shock that someone your age was on the forums. Moreso the fact that my youngest brother is just older than you, which makes me realise how old I am. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Next year, there'll be kids entering high school that were born after 9/11. FUCK, WE'RE OLD

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!