The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: TacoBellTuesday on July 10, 2014, 11:39:48 PMAlrighty, you can listen or leave cause quite frankly I don't care. I enjoy Nintendo music and gaming in general. I like Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Animal crossing, Metal Gear Solid, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Ozwald the Elephant, QWOP, Barry White the Video game, Call of Duty, annnnnnnnnnd Pokemon.

I do hate Professor Layton, Battle Field, Sonic, Ace Attorney, Mario Party, Persona, and somewhat Zero Escape. I tried the last games in the series but they were terrible. However even though I didn't play 999, I enjoyed VLR.

Well that's it, if you got a problem with me or just wanna talk message me.
HaaaHaaa!
Welcome Dude

Dude

Ugh, shut up mlf. I get it, you hate me. You don't have to make every post about it.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on July 11, 2014, 07:31:14 AMUgh, shut up mlf. I get it, you hate me. You don't have to make every post about it.
1. No 2. Huh?? 3. I enjoy ALL the things he hates. 4. Is that your 2nd account?  ;)
and 5. Why do you always want to upset me??!??

Dude

OH OOPS

you capitalized dude so i thought you were inferring i hated everything

sorry

braix

Quote from: Echo on July 11, 2014, 05:03:01 AMI don't post much, but hope you stay!
ftfy you sound like you're working at a hotel or something

And a late welcome from me to InfinitySoul.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on July 11, 2014, 07:38:09 AMOH OOPS

you capitalized dude so i thought you were inferring i hated everything

sorry
Oh, gosh, I say Dude in real life all the time so....I wasnt reffering to you

Sorry

FierceDeity

Bankai4life

Yeoooo,

This is Bankai4life here. I dont really compose music but i do like games and anime.

Some of the games franchises i enjoy are Layton, Uncharted, Pokemon, Zelda, ace attorney is decent, and many more!

Some of the anime I like are Bleach, Naruto, Gurren Lagann, The melancholy of haruhi suzimiya, Steins; Gate, Death Note, and Highschool of the Dead.

Hope to have a good time on this site!

braix

Quote from: Bankai4life on July 11, 2014, 04:58:49 PMYeoooo,

This is Bankai4life here. I dont really compose music but i do like games and anime.

Some of the games franchises i enjoy are Layton, Uncharted, Pokemon, Zelda, ace attorney is decent, and many more!

Some of the anime I like are Bleach, Naruto, Gurren Lagann, The melancholy of haruhi suzimiya, Steins; Gate, Death Note, and Highschool of the Dead.

Welcome to the lair of freaks!
Anyway, who's your profile picture of?
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Yay! Another new person!  :D

BlackDragonSlayer

*hiss*

PEOPLE!

Spoiler
Seriously, though: Welcome everybody!
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TacoBellTuesday

Quote from: Bankai4life on July 11, 2014, 04:58:49 PMYeoooo,

Sometime lobsters oversee Wonders
Will I love Lobsters
Praise. Avenge. You.

TacoBellTuesday

Quote from: InfinitySoul on July 10, 2014, 01:17:05 AMHello everyone! My name is InfinitySoul but you can just call me Soul. Im a big fan of anime, as you can see from my profile picture/signature. When Im not watching anime, im usually playing video games. I like all kinds of video games such as Zelda, Resident Evil, Fire Emblem, and many more! I also like Visual Novels like Infinity series, Zero Escape Series, Ace Attorney Series, Danganronpa, and also if you want to count Persona as a VN then that too! I hope to get to know all of you. Sorry if this post sucks, im bad at introductions  :P

Sup brah
Sometime lobsters oversee Wonders
Will I love Lobsters
Praise. Avenge. You.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix