News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amythistfire

I always have. Our dog's show name is "Lyric and Amethyst Fire" and as 6-year-olds, my siblings and I misspelled that when we were signing up for Club Penguin. It's been my go-to username for everything since.
Success! Another post!
[insert remainder of temporary signature here]

mikey

Hmmm... That's an odd epona...  Why is she wearing a hat?

EDIT: Neeever mind I got it now
unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 07, 2014, 02:06:10 PMHmmm... That's an odd epona...  Why is she wearing a hat?
i really hope you're joking
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 07, 2014, 02:07:06 PMi really hope you're joking
It's been a while since I've had to deal with that junk :/
unmotivated

blueflower999

I'm sorry but it's a My Little Pony! XD Everyone on the internet should know what those are by now.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Hi, Link Riding on Applejack
LRoA?
LORA
I know your forum profile says you're male, but I'm callin you Lora
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

FierceDeity

C'mon guys, that horse is clearly meant to be Agro

Amythistfire

Quote from: FierceDeity on October 07, 2014, 08:08:13 PMC'mon guys, that horse is clearly meant to be Agro
Finally. Someone who understands me. I don't know what the heck this whole "my little pony" thing is. Not like I'm working on a fan-game (Super Smash Ponies (Sorry, the official website is currently down)) specifically with the job of arranging Nintendo music for the game. Where do you guys even come up with these ideas?
Success! Another post!

mikey

Quote from: Amythistfire on October 14, 2014, 01:58:04 PMFinally. Someone who understands me. I don't know what the heck this whole "my little pony" thing is. Not like I'm working on a fan-game (Super Smash Ponies (Sorry, the official website is currently down)) specifically with the job of arranging Nintendo music for the game. Where do you guys even come up with these ideas?
The internet
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

And I thought that fad was over already :|

me irl
[close]

Amythistfire

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 15, 2014, 02:19:16 PMAnd I thought that fad was over already :|
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 15, 2014, 02:19:16 PM...fad...
Depends on what you mean by "fad". I joined the brony fandom before the fad was over (I'd finished watching all the episodes the day before season 2 finale came out, to be exact). I dare say brony fad is not even over. In fact season 5 is coming...soon, I'm sure... and I dare say it's in full swing. Weird Al guest starred, and that sorta brought in a ton of new fans.

Also, in other news, Super Smash Ponies website is finally up.
Success! Another post!

SlowPokemon

i've read about people like you
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

braix

when i gro up,
i wanna be a vois acteress for My Little Poney
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.