News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Xaoz on January 18, 2015, 12:32:59 PMI thought he was talking about a croissant made of cheese.
The phrase "Omelette du Fromage" was instilled into all cartoon watching folk from Dexter's Laboratory

Link

(What happened to the youtube button?)

Pit0010

I've "learnt" french for like 7 years...and the only thing I remember is...

BONJOUR!...>> I think I'll stick to learning japanese...xD

anyways welcome Iris! :D
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

InsigTurtle

Bienvenue! J'espère que vous n'êtes pas effrayé de nous... vous n'êtes pas venue ici depuis quelques jours...

I feel obligated to add something in English but I don't know what to write.

mikey

Where I'm from we usually say "Hi" or "welcome" :P
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

On that note...

Hi!  I'm Matt from New York, and I'm a huge fan of all the arrangers here.  I've printed out every Pokémon sheet I could find and put them in binders somewhere.  I took piano lessons for a few years when I was younger before dropping it, but had to pick it back up again of course when my friend showed me this site back in 2013.  So I've actually been lurking around here for a while.  I can play a few sheets here and there, like Jompa's "Pokémon Center (Night)".  My eventual goal is to be able to play some of Bespinben's harder arrangements...

Or contribute to the site.  I don't have the talent for transcribing music like many people here, but I might give it a try.  Maybe contribute to the "Replacing the Sheets" project for D/P/Pt or something... Um... hello.  :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Hi! Welcome!

It's not that hard to transcribe music. Take a look at my most recent arrangements (link in my sig). I've only been arranging since April. It takes a bit to get the hang of it, but, after that, it's just practice that helps you get better.

Xaoz

Quote from: Latios212 on January 19, 2015, 11:39:19 AMHi!  I'm Matt from New York, and I'm a huge fan of all the arrangers here.
(...)
Um... hello.  :P

Hello, Matt from New York! So am I!

Quote from: Latios212 on January 19, 2015, 11:39:19 AM(...)My eventual goal is to be able to play some of Bespinben's harder arrangements...(...)

That is one hell of a goal! And it is one that we both share!

Quote from: Latios212 on January 19, 2015, 11:39:19 AM(...)Or contribute to the site.  I don't have the talent for transcribing music like many people here, but I might give it a try.  Maybe contribute to the "Replacing the Sheets" project for D/P/Pt or something...(...)

I don't think you need talent to contribute. I just started my own first arrangements after only picking up the piano and it was awful! But I got much help by Bespinben and Olimar, and I feel like if I put more time and effort in it, I will be able to make some ok arrangements. No need to do this fancy Bespinben stuff.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Latios212

Thanks guys ^.^ I'll definitely give it a try.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

Happy first post! I've been seeing your name frequently on the "check forum activity" button, so glad you decided to join party!

Quote from: Latios212 on January 19, 2015, 11:39:19 AMI've printed out every Pokémon sheet I could find and put them in binders somewhere. So I've actually been lurking around here for a while. My eventual goal is to be able to play some of Bespinben's harder arrangements...

If it's any consolation, I'm self-taught at the piano starting 5 years ago, so I'm sure you will get better if you put your mind to it!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

Hi Matt! Welcome to NSM~
Settle in, everyone here is really nice for the most part.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Latios212 on January 19, 2015, 11:39:19 AMI'm Matt from New York

Ayyyyyyyy
...not that I live there currently, but the majority of my time the past two/next two years have been/will be spent there, haha. Welcome!

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on January 19, 2015, 11:49:10 AMIf it's any consolation, I'm self-taught at the piano starting 5 years ago, so I'm sure you will get better if you put your mind to it!

Stop the lies! No one can do this after 5 years! WHAT IS YOUR SECRET, BESPINBEN?!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Latios212

Quote from: Bespinben on January 19, 2015, 11:49:10 AMIf it's any consolation, I'm self-taught at the piano starting 5 years ago, so I'm sure you will get better if you put your mind to it!

That definitely gives me more motivation, coming from you  :D

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 19, 2015, 12:00:29 PMSettle in, everyone here is really nice for the most part.

Haha, got it.

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 19, 2015, 12:15:29 PMthe majority of my time the past two/next two years have been/will be spent there, haha. Welcome!

New York is pretty awesome  ;)

Quote from: Xaoz on January 19, 2015, 12:16:54 PMWHAT IS YOUR SECRET, BESPINBEN?!

Campbell's soup, maybe?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle