News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoz

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on February 25, 2015, 04:30:18 PMAnd yup, planning to stay!
Sorry, my loyalty is currently an IOU to good old Freddy (Chopin).

I like this guy... Also Bespinben will like you, especially if you play some of his stuff and put it online.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

MaestroUGC

Bespinben is, at best, a warm up. Trust me.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Sadly, most of the music here is warm up for me. Not all the time musically speaking, but technically I haven't found something on here I can't at least sight read through all the way. Some of the stuff I get lazy with though XD
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

Wow.  :o I wish I was you.
Even Tal Tal Heights and Opening (Link's Awakening also)?

Sebastian

Chopin is one of my favorite composers.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on February 25, 2015, 06:14:23 PMSadly, most of the music here is warm up for me. Not all the time musically speaking, but technically I haven't found something on here I can't at least sight read through all the way. Some of the stuff I get lazy with though XD
I feel you -.-   *pat pat*

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Tal Tal Heights is certainly one of the harder arrangements on here, but after playing so much classical, just about everything else becomes a breeze in terms of mechanics.
Good for you mariolegofan! I'm currently doing the G minor ballade- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce8p0VcTbuA and B flat minor scherzo- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_MwPdr7WXQ
The trouble with Chopin is that it's actually easier than it sounds, so people get carried away with showmanship rather than focusing on the music.
I'll post some recordings when my setup is complete and when I have time away from school (I go to an arts school that gives me tons of work and tons of other piano material I have to practice daily. Managing practice time is a hard thing to do!). I'll probably post a recording of the Coda of the Ballade soon. It's currently my technical exercise... and musical exercise. If you listen to the inner lines there is a gorgeous melody.
Also, please don't shoot me, but I don't much care for TT heights XD
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

Don't triple post; you can always edit your posts!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Thanks for the reminder: Condensing now!
what is shitpost

Yugi

I'd honestly like to see you make a thread where people nominate songs for someone to play and see if they're playable or not.

Not sure why I'm posting this here but his post reminded me of that.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

As I said to other requests of video'ing, I will make some recordings when my setup is all good... which will hopefully be soon! XD
what is shitpost

Kecleon

Wazzup People I'm Kecleon. I'm working on Pokémon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire songs that no one else has created.
For This project only I use Widi.
I put in the file ( an hour long ) then select the selected song I want to create.
 I Process it into the widi.
I delete all notes. Struck notes are marked with Orange.
 I mark them in, then at the bottom there is 2 staffs where the notes are placed. Like a sheet!
 Then I Just write in the notes into musescore ( only thing I have right now ) and work on it.
Some things take longer times depending on the duration.

Over 100 Pieces! But Most of Them are submitted in this site. I'm looking to Complete the Pokémon E/R/S List!

I do any kind of music you want or would like, I'm just working on Pokémon Right Now.

That'll Be Quite The Item You Have!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Good for you mate! Sounds really cool! I'd love to play anything you put in ^^
what is shitpost