News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

LCKTR

"The military industial complex is a front for multinational corporations whose sole purpose is to conspire against MICHAEL JACKSON'S MONKEY!!!"

FireArrow

Eww is that a Facebook profile or something...?
*sees you like south park*
Welcome! Nice to meet you, I'm FireArrow!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

LCKTR

No, but now I miss those old profile sites where you could make lists like this and pimp it with all sorts of crappy gifs and pics of your favorite things, like South Park :'(  ;D

Thanks, nice to meet you too ^^
"The military industial complex is a front for multinational corporations whose sole purpose is to conspire against MICHAEL JACKSON'S MONKEY!!!"

Zunawe

Quote from: LCKTR on November 06, 2015, 08:56:44 AM(though not a wrestler myself, I'm the announcer for Pro Wrestling Holland)
Guys, we're attracting celebrities.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

LCKTR

Quote from: Zunawe on November 08, 2015, 04:11:53 PMGuys, we're attracting celebrities.

Just you wait 8) It'll only be a matter of time before you see a random Dutch guy announcing the main event on WrestleMania and you'll go: "Hey, it's that dude from the NSM forums who screws up our arrangements in Reason."

(wishful thinking  ;D )

InsigTurtle

Now that the John Cena meme has passed through the internet, do you think you'll be able to announce his name without laughing afterwards?

LCKTR

Quote from: InsigTurtle on November 09, 2015, 03:49:35 AMNow that the John Cena meme has passed through the internet, do you think you'll be able to announce his name without laughing afterwards?

As long as he doesn't interrupt my announcement  ;D

Tuscany

Hi guys. I've been following this site for a while and I finally got off my lazy butt to create an account.
So here is a really brief introduction and yeah. Sorry if I'm a bit socially awkward. Usually Im pretty shy at first but if I'm opened up, I can't wait to have a nice conversation with your guys. Anyways, let's get started.

Name: Private for now
Hobby: Playing the drums, reading, playing Wii.
Goals: To beat a dang Mario game just once T.T (I could never beat a full Mario games that involves collecting stars, sprites or whatever
Pet peeves: That screeching noise
Music: A mix of everything.

And yeah, I think thats it for now. Nice to meet you all.
Sitting down at the beach, watching the beautiful sunset.

Sebastian

Welcome to NinSheetMusic!
If you have any questions, I'm your guy.

braix

Hey, welcome to NSM!

Quote from: Tuscany on November 19, 2015, 10:11:10 AMName: Private for now
Even if we knew your name we'd still call you Tusc
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tuscany

Thanks.
And love Tusc by the way. It's my dream to visit Tuscany someday. it's really beautiful.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Tuscany on November 19, 2015, 10:11:10 AMName: Private for now
Hobby: Playing the drums, reading, playing Wii.
Goals: To beat a dang Mario game just once T.T (I could never beat a full Mario games that involves collecting stars, sprites or whatever
Pet peeves: That screeching noise
Music: A mix of everything.

Can we pls be besties?

Tuscany

Quote from: Yug_Guy on November 19, 2015, 02:33:49 PMCan we pls be besties?
I'm assuming you haven't done it either? I feel you. The closest I've gotten is on galaxy 2. still stuck on that dreaded grand master galaxy. UGH.

Yug_Guy

Nah, I've beaten a few Mario games (NSMB series, 64), that's why I crossed it out. Everything else was spot-on, though.