The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Kimmel

Quote from: kotorfanboy on April 17, 2009, 01:10:44 PM
Quote from: Kimmel on April 16, 2009, 05:24:34 AMLanguage: Germany, English and Vietnamese

Though he spelled "German" wrong.

Ups xD

You're right ^.^
My mistake
Sorry for my English ^.^

jojo7548

I am Jojo7548. I would rather be called Jojo. I am a furry. The blue fox in the pic is me. If you have any questions on what a furry is, feel free to ask. but please, no bashing me. Its the last thing i want and need.
Got Fur?
Im a Furry. Got a problem with that?

Nakah

No one really cares about bashing you, you're just part of a fandom, not a culture. Fox can type? If you dress up like an animal, do you go around with other animals and form a habitat where everyone has a niche, and do you practice darwins "strong survive" theory? Do you eat garbage and live outdoors?

If not, a furry is no different than someone who takes on too keen of an interest in a network that was originally designed for businesses to share information, and they should take a deeper glance at themselves to see that they are in no way similar to an animal other than a human(or a monkey, but not a fox). Also, what is it with furries and fox? Why are fox so loved and depicted in fandom pictures. I think Mr. Aardvark is feeling a bit neglected. Another thing, I really like pokemon, I mean really really really like it. Is it okay if I dress up as a Lapras and go hump a Wooper?

What is being a furry other than being part of an artistic fandom as well as a sex category which is pretty much just BDSM roleplaying in costumes. Quit taking offense to people bashing you, it happens to anyone who hasn't accepted our socially conforming demanding society.

SirIngusBingus

??? ??? ???
Jojo, if you could please explain what a furry is, that would help. I read Nakah's post, and I honestly have no idea what he's talking about.

BTW Nakah, fox in the plural is foxes, not fox. 1 fox, 2 fox 2 foxes.

kotorfanboy

WIKIPEDIA

That out of the way, fox can be either fox or foxes for its plural form; both are accepted. Much like both fish and fishes are accepted. Here's some corroboration: http://mw1.m-w.com/dictionary/fox

Lastly, LOL at Nakah's post. Furries.

SirIngusBingus

There's a Wikipedia page for everything now...

>:(I'm gonna find my 6th grade english teacher and yell at him for taking points off my essay when I used fox instead of foxes!

iDennis

Hey there!

I just registered and thought that I might as well say 'hello' to the users out there.  ;D

Name: Dennis (or Captain Obvious...)

What else to say...? I like music. But I don't like everything I hear. I'm quite into soundtracks, hard rock and classics; for example: System of a Down or Tchaikovsky. That combination might sound pretty dumb, but I don't really care about that.  :P

I've been playing on my keyboard for a few years now, although not serious. That means I learned every single piece of crap by myself (excluding reading notes) which makes my playing skills rather simple. But the most important matter to me is that I have fun playing.

If you want to know anything about me you can ask.  8)

mantis985

Quote from: iDennis on July 15, 2009, 07:24:25 AMHey there!

I just registered and thought that I might as well say 'hello' to the users out there.  ;D

Name: Dennis (or Captain Obvious...)

What else to say...? I like music. But I don't like everything I hear. I'm quite into soundtracks, hard rock and classics; for example: System of a Down or Tchaikovsky. That combination might sound pretty dumb, but I don't really care about that.  :P

I've been playing on my keyboard for a few years now, although not serious. That means I learned every single piece of crap by myself (excluding reading notes) which makes my playing skills rather simple. But the most important matter to me is that I have fun playing.

If you want to know anything about me you can ask.  8)

Lol Im the same way with music.  Tchaikovsky and Orff, and SoaD and Nine Inch Nails.

Brassman388

Quote from: iDennis on July 15, 2009, 07:24:25 AMSystem of a Down and Tchaikovsky.

Curious as to how that might sound.

By the way, welcome to the NSM forums.

SirIngusBingus

Good to meet you, iDennis. I am SirIngusBingus, resident Final Fantasy fanboy, Psychologist, and English Professor.

...Wow, I feel lame. Anyway, welcome.

iDennis

Thank you for your nice welcomings!! And you don't really need to feel lame because your a Psychologist and English professor. I like that  :P

Dalonzo

'ello peeps.
Im dalonzo, so sup.
new guy here so bear with me, although certainly not a n00bxor...
so i guess i should introduce myself...
i found this forum thanks to ninsheetm.us so kudos for that
I am a mexican *coughswineflucough* but ive lived in the us before.
my grammar sucks, uhhhh i paint, play the piano (like shit), i box
speak spanish english french (stupid school) and looking forward to learning russian
so uhhh any questions?

Brassman388

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 17, 2009, 07:39:41 PM'ello peeps.
Im dalonzo, so sup.
speak spanish english french (stupid school) and looking forward to learning russian
so uhhh any questions?

Welcome. Do you arrange?

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 17, 2009, 07:39:41 PM'ello peeps.
Im dalonzo, so sup.
so uhhh any questions?

Welcome. Do you play anything other than piano?
You're not a furry, are you?