News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Welcome to NinSheetMusic, Flamez. Feel free to ask around if you have any questions, ideas, or anything to share. Don't be shy! :P

LeviR.star

Quote from: FlamezofDeath on October 07, 2017, 06:55:10 AMI know it's a bad username, but I've used it for practically everything since I made it when I was 9, and didn't really feel like changing it...

Ah, don't worry about it. My username was created 6 years ago for an online math racing game in elementary school, and it sorta stuck, even before I joined this site.

Welcome, Flamez!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Yikes, didn't know the rules were that intimidating. Don't worry about it, if you're not actively trying to cause trouble, you don't have anything to worry about.
Welcome to the forums, Flamez! Glad you finally worked up the courage to post!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Kaphita

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!

I guess the rules aren't actually that intimidating now that I look at them again. There were just a lot of things on the rule page to remember which seemed to carry heavy punishments if violated (for example, I never knew that necrobumping was bad, not to mention permabannable).

From what I've seen so far, everyone seems pretty friendly/helpful, so... ;D

Dudeman

Necrobumping's only a problem if you're bumping REALLY old threads for no reason, especially if there's an active thread that serves virtually the same purpose.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

One of the most acceptable times to necrobump is to revive an old Arrangement Project thread; that is, if you have sheets to post in it. We recently revived the Kirby's Epic Yarn AP thread, and we're getting (somewhat) close to completion.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Welcome! And bear in mind that not everyone is an arranger here; some people just stay in the Off-Topic area. So don't feel too pressured to arrange just based on that!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Kaphita

Wait, what do people who aren't arrangers do here? Review other people's sheets and chat on the off-topic threads?

If the above comes off as rude, sorry... it's a genuine question though, and I intend no offense toward anyone.

mastersuperfan

Whenever I'm not arranging, which is most of the time, I just kind of vegetate around the boards
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

E. Gadd Industries

No offence taken :D

Uh
Well, when I don't arrange (*glances shadily at school*), I am actively(?) involved with the Off-Topic area (which has recently declined in activity, presumably in favour of Discord). Especially my Word of the Day game and other various games.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

I used to arrange and I just haven't left yet.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Kaphita

Wait @Dude, why did you stop arranging? Also did you decide to make a hard stop (like "no more arranging; taking too much of my time) or just a "I don't really feel like arranging anymore" kind of stop? (Also if this is a personal matter, please don't feel obligated to answer.)

Also {why would}/{how could} you even consider leaving such an awesome and helpful and welcoming community? D:

Dude

Idk it just feels like whenever I do anything with music it ends up being crappy, so I get discouraged and just get rid of it.

I mean I used to really be into making music, but now it just feels like a chore...

Depression is a bitch

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.