News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Code_Name_Geek on March 08, 2019, 09:09:22 AMHello! My name is Code and I've been lurking on the main site and playing through all the wonderful arrangements here since I was 13 years old, but now that I'm more experienced I'm hoping to contribute some of my own work. I'm mainly a trumpet player but video game music is one of my passions.
Welcome to the forum Code!
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Code_Name_Geek on March 08, 2019, 09:09:22 AMHello! My name is Code and I've been lurking on the main site and playing through all the wonderful arrangements here since I was 13 years old, but now that I'm more experienced I'm hoping to contribute some of my own work. I'm mainly a trumpet player but video game music is one of my passions.
Welcome to the forums code! We are glad to have you here!

Code_Name_Geek

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on March 08, 2019, 11:36:58 AMWelcome to the forums code! We are glad to have you here!

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on March 08, 2019, 09:54:22 AMWelcome to the forum Code!

Thank you both! I'm excited to be here!

xenophanes

Hello, everyone! I'm xenophanes, but I guess you can call me Xeno. I've used sheet music from this site for years, but I've recently decided to start contributing to the site. I'm very new to this forum, and I'm still learning how it works. I was planning on doing some Mario Kart arrangements to start. I primarily play the tenor saxophone, but not the piano. I hope this doesn't mean my arrangements will have nightmarish fingerings ::). I can't wait to start arranging for the site and getting involved with the community!

Sebastian

Welcome to NinSheetMusic! Awesome to have more saxophone players around. ;P

Splatoon Inkling

Awesome! Welcome to the NSM communtiy!

transcribeasong

Hello everyone, my name is WeiLe from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'm very happy to find this place where dedicated to video gamers who play music too. I'm thinking to start contributing to this community, how do I apply to become an arranger?

BlackDragonSlayer

Anyone can be an arranger, you just have to arrange.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kartix99

Hi, everyone!
I'm Kartix from Germany and play piano for almost 6 years. I am very passionate about video game music and this website helped me a lot to play it with his big selection. That's why I'm looking forward to be a part of this community and can maybe help arranging tracks as well.

mikey

Welcome!  I look forward to seeing your contributions
unmotivated

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Kartix99 on June 03, 2019, 02:08:51 PMHi, everyone!
I'm Kartix from Germany and play piano for almost 6 years. I am very passionate about video game music and this website helped me a lot to play it with his big selection. That's why I'm looking forward to be a part of this community and can maybe help arranging tracks as well.
Awesome, welcome! I'm Splatoon Inkling, and we are are happy to have people like you come and contribute to the community!

Quackertree

Hello everyone!

I'm Gavin, known as username Quackertree and I've been a great fan of this site for over four years. :D

I'm 22 years old (as of writing) and I've been playing the accordion for rougly 5-6 years now (I don't know exactly, I've had a bit of break now and then so it's hard to keep track haha). I graduated in mechatronics (so nothing music related for me), enjoy outside things such as cycling/walking and write books (well.. just one for now ::))!

I love transposing/rearranging existing pieces for the accordion for myself to enjoy and I'm planning to start my own thread on this site to share my rearrangements with others as well! ;D

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

EDIT: I see I don't have a profile picture yet. I'll be on that... right away. :)
EDIT 2: The profile picture has been sorted out.

SlowPokemon

Welcome aboard. I fucking love the accordion. Have you heard the music from Professor Layton? There are a lot of tracks featuring the accordion.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Quackertree

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 06, 2019, 09:51:39 AMWelcome aboard. I fucking love the accordion. Have you heard the music from Professor Layton? There are a lot of tracks featuring the accordion.

Hi! :D

I've been planning on getting my hands on some of the Layton sheets here. I've already made a folder containing a bunch of PDFs though I still need to rearrange them. Planning to get to them after I finish the Pokémon sheets I'm working on right now. :)

SlowPokemon

Awesome! I actually made a lot of those arrangements.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.