Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Quackertree on June 06, 2019, 09:00:50 AMI'm Gavin
HEY LOOK IT'S ANOTHER ONE

It's going to be really exciting having another me around here
Spoiler
Hello everyone!

I'm Gavin, known as username Th3Gavst3r and I've been a great fan of this site for over four years. :D

I'm 23 years old (as of writing) and I've been playing the assorted box of musical toys for rougly 5-6 years now (I don't know exactly, I've had a bit of break now and then so it's hard to keep track haha). I graduated in computer science (so nothing music related for me), enjoy inside things such as video games/tv and stupid jokes on the internet (well.. just one for now ::))!

I love transposing/rearranging existing pieces for the piano for myself to enjoy and I already started my own thread on this site to share my rearrangements with others as well! ;D

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
[close]
I can't wait to see the sheets you've made: I've been looking around for good examples of accordion notation ever since I met Kass in Breath of the Wild

Quackertree

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on June 08, 2019, 12:29:10 PMHEY LOOK IT'S ANOTHER ONE

It's going to be really exciting having another me around here
Spoiler
Hello everyone!

I'm Gavin, known as username Th3Gavst3r and I've been a great fan of this site for over four years. :D

I'm 23 years old (as of writing) and I've been playing the assorted box of musical toys for rougly 5-6 years now (I don't know exactly, I've had a bit of break now and then so it's hard to keep track haha). I graduated in computer science (so nothing music related for me), enjoy inside things such as video games/tv and stupid jokes on the internet (well.. just one for now ::))!

I love transposing/rearranging existing pieces for the piano for myself to enjoy and I already started my own thread on this site to share my rearrangements with others as well! ;D

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
[close]
I can't wait to see the sheets you've made: I've been looking around for good examples of accordion notation ever since I met Kass in Breath of the Wild

Aight! :)

I've already got Kass' Theme from The Champion's Ballad ready actually (I've been playing it for a few months now, though its a little hard)! I'll make to sure to include it in the topic once I create it! ;)

SlimyWyvern

Really should have done this before but oh well. Hi everyone, I'm SlimyDinosaur (or SlimyWyvern on Youtube), I've been playing piano for aver 10 years, and I've been using this site since I was 14.Video game music has been a big interest of mine for a while, and I'm glad I finally get a chance to start posting some of my performances. Now that summer's here, I can hopefully start work on some arrangements as well. It's nice to meet all of you and I hope to be a part of this community!

Libera

Welcome!  (Officially this time I guess haha.)  If you do decide to get in on arranging there's plenty of people around here (myself included) who'd be willing to help, so be sure to ask if you need anything.  And obviously it'd be great to see more performances as well!

BlackDragonSlayer

I really like your avatar! Welcome to the forum!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlimyWyvern

Haha, thanks. Monster Hunter has some of the best designs out there imo.

Melomony

Good afternoon everyone, it's just an honor to be a part of this wonderful community. I feel like Nintendo music is a real hidden gem. I grew up with Nintendo, and I exceptionally love their music, they are the go-to music on road trips or whenever I feel like I need to escape from the real world. I hope I can get settled in and start arranging some musics for this site. Your music sheets have helped me greatly to practice the piano and it is really fun to play. While I'm not great with arranging piano sheets, I know that with practice and guidance, I'll slowly be able to ease in to it, so I can't wait to get started. Thank you all once more for your hard work in writing this music for all of us!
"Courage need not be remembered, for it is never forgotten."

LeviR.star

Hey, no problem, my man! Happy to help, because some of us (like me) had site impact us in the same way. Happy to help, and happy to have you on board!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Melomony

Thank you Levi, appreciate it.  :)
"Courage need not be remembered, for it is never forgotten."

Latios212

Hi Melonomy, glad to have you here! Since you're looking to learn how to make amazing piano arrangements, you're in for a good time :)

Looking forward to seeing you around ^^
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Leo10Gama

Hey all! I'm Leonardo and I've been playing piano for about 10 years now, and saxophone for a little over 5 years.
I've been lurking in the NSM Discord for a while and decided to finally get around to making an account here on the forums. I'm hoping I can use some of my free time to help out and contribute some arrangements to this incredible library of sheet music (even if it may not be often lmao). Looking forward to seeing you all around the site!

Maelstrom

Glad to have you!. Like always, we love seeing new people around here and helping them build up their arranging skills.

E. Gadd Industries

Hello and welcome to the forums! :D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Samusthedude

Hey there. I'm new to the forums and I'm glad to be here!

Name: Sam is fine.
Favorite games: Paper Mario TTYD, Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, Persona 4, Any Tetris game.
Instruments: Primarily piano, though I played trombone and euphonium in high school and am learning the bass guitar now.

I've used NinSheetMusic for a number of years and now that I'm learning to compose and arrange I want to give back to the community. I look forward to seeing what's to come.

SlowPokemon

Nice to see Skyward Sword getting some love. That's a fantastic game. I played through it for the second time recently and actually did all the sidequests and heart pieces, and had a great time with it.

Also, years ago now, I played Persona 4 Golden on Vita and it was one of the most fun JRPGs I've ever played.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.