News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Welcome, Sam!! :D always good to see a fellow Tetris enthusiast! It's nice to see you're interested in contributing; there are plenty of people and resources here to help you along the way if you ever need them!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

JediMaestro

Hello there! I'm JediMaestro (Paul is also fine), and although I'm new to the forums, I've certainly been on relying on NinSheetMusic for the past few years for all my Mario/Undertale-related needs. I'm currently studying music composition in college, and I'm from Texas

I'm glad to be joining up, and (as you might guess from my name) I'm hoping to do some arrangements from Star Wars video games like KOTOR, KOTOR 2, and The Force Unleashed to add to the catalogs. I have already finished a few KOTOR arrangements, but I have no idea how the submission process works, so if anyone can help guide me through that, I would greatly appreciate it. Anyway, I love the community already, and I'm looking forward to getting more involved!
Savior, conqueror, hero, villain.You are all of these things, Revan . . . and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone.

LeviR.star

Glad to have you on here, JediMaestro! Welcome!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

InternationalKingdom

Hello everyone.
InternationalKingdom.
I recently registered.
Thank you!
Favorite game: Splatoon 2 (I don't have 1)
Favorite game music: Undertale songs
Favorite songs (except games): Chopin's Etude
Favorite food: Cheese
Club activities: brass band (percussion)
Favorite percussion instrument: Flexa tone
Birthday: November 17th
Favorite Sushi Material: Salmon
Favorite key signature: Es dur
Favorite color: Indigo
Favorite Undertale character: Alphys
Favorite Undertalemusic: Kingdescription
Piano experience: 7th year

[/shadow][/glow][/b][/i][/u][/size][/color]
CoolSkeleton95

Rubikium

Nice to meet you all!

Nickname: Rubikium / Rb
Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Ocarina
Favourite Video Game Series: Super Mario, Kirby, Pokemon
Favourite School Subject: Mathematics

I plan to post some arrangements that I arranged before, and perhaps submit a few of those to the site.

I look forward to what's to come in the future!

jateler

Hi all! Just registered after lurking for a loooong time. I've been using NinSheet as a resource coming up on 10 years now and I'm so looking forward to participating in the community.

Instruments: Piano, violin, the 'ol voice box, and starting recently guitar
Fav video games: Paper Mario TTYD, Mother 3, Metroid Prime, and anything Legend of Zelda. Also (non-Nintendo but) Dark Souls

I've arranged plenty for collegiate a cappella but never for piano (I consider myself a vocalist before anything else); however, I'm excited to give it a shot in due time! Anything to give back to this wonderful site is honestly what I'm here for. Looking forward to hanging out and getting acquainted!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Hyde

Good afternoon!
Name: Hyde
Favorite Instrument: Saxophone
Instruments I Play: Piano
Favorite Music Note: F#4 (specifically if it's an eighth note)
Favorite Musical: Newsies (This will be written on my tombstone)
Purpose Here on This Website: I was challenged to learn all of the Mario songs on the piano, and I am not one to turn down a challenge.
Qualifications: I have been playing the piano since I was 4. I do not take lessons anymore though.
I'll try my hardest to arrange music, please don't expect much out of me.

cacabish

Hello all! Many of you already know me as I've been a member of the NSM Discord for some time now, but I figured I'd make an official introduction on the forums.

My name is cacabish (pronounced KAK-kuh-bish, but I'm not picky) and I am a 23-year-old, computer science and mathematics undergrad student from the southwestern USA. It's nice to meet you!  :)  I've used NinSheetMusic sheets for a while now and I am happy to join such a wonderful community!

Music-wise, I've played piano since I was 5 and I consider myself to be an advanced intermediate pianist. I also played the violin through middle and high school, but I haven't picked it up since. I'm presently learning to transcribe to help develop my musical abilities. I also write my own songs on the piano from time-to-time, just for my own personal enjoyment. Besides doing music stuff, I love to program computers and work on my own mathematics (hopefully, I'll be able to publish something someday).

Some favorites of mine include the first movement of Grieg's Piano Concerto in A minor as my favorite piece of music of all time. My favorite type of food is Italian and brownies are my favorite dessert. My favorite number is 5, with 2 as my second favorite. My favorite video game of all time is Minecraft, my favorite Pokémon is Lapras, and my favorite video game character is Yoshi (I like the cute creatures!).

I look forward to interacting with you all in the future!

LeviR.star

Welcome to the forums, cacabish! Nice to have you here! :)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

My roommate and colleague just performed the Grieg first movement last week! It's a great piece.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

invy

Oh hey I guess I should post here, I've been using this site for sheet music for several years now but I'm only just now starting to arrange some of my own!

(online) name: invy
Location: currently living in the Caribbean, originally from Canada
Instruments: I've played piano for 9 years and cornet for about 7; I don't play either currently but I want to get back into playing piano in the coming year
Favorite games: Paper Mario TTYD (single-player) and Smash Ultimate (competitive)

I'm a fairly well known Wii Fit Trainer player in Smash Ultimate, and I'm very into the Nintendo fitness game aesthetic which is why I've started doing arrangements for music from Ring Fit Adventure! I hope to share a lot of arrangements here in the future ^^

Latios212

Quote from: cacabish on December 13, 2019, 12:53:44 PMHello all! Many of you already know me as I've been a member of the NSM Discord for some time now, but I figured I'd make an official introduction on the forums.

My name is cacabish (pronounced KAK-kuh-bish, but I'm not picky) and I am a 23-year-old, computer science and mathematics undergrad student from the southwestern USA. It's nice to meet you!  :)  I've used NinSheetMusic sheets for a while now and I am happy to join such a wonderful community!

Music-wise, I've played piano since I was 5 and I consider myself to be an advanced intermediate pianist. I also played the violin through middle and high school, but I haven't picked it up since. I'm presently learning to transcribe to help develop my musical abilities. I also write my own songs on the piano from time-to-time, just for my own personal enjoyment. Besides doing music stuff, I love to program computers and work on my own mathematics (hopefully, I'll be able to publish something someday).

Some favorites of mine include the first movement of Grieg's Piano Concerto in A minor as my favorite piece of music of all time. My favorite type of food is Italian and brownies are my favorite dessert. My favorite number is 5, with 2 as my second favorite. My favorite video game of all time is Minecraft, my favorite Pokémon is Lapras, and my favorite video game character is Yoshi (I like the cute creatures!).

I look forward to interacting with you all in the future!
Glad to have you around! (Gee, 23 years old, computer science, math... all sounds familiar :P)

Quote from: invy on December 13, 2019, 09:00:35 PMOh hey I guess I should post here, I've been using this site for sheet music for several years now but I'm only just now starting to arrange some of my own!

(online) name: invy
Location: currently living in the Caribbean, originally from Canada
Instruments: I've played piano for 9 years and cornet for about 7; I don't play either currently but I want to get back into playing piano in the coming year
Favorite games: Paper Mario TTYD (single-player) and Smash Ultimate (competitive)

I'm a fairly well known Wii Fit Trainer player in Smash Ultimate, and I'm very into the Nintendo fitness game aesthetic which is why I've started doing arrangements for music from Ring Fit Adventure! I hope to share a lot of arrangements here in the future ^^
Welcome! Happy to have you join in on the music :D (wow cool that you're a "pro" Smash player!)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Advos

(idk if anyone still uses this place)

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm just a 17 year old dude from Singapore. I'm I've been attempting (not so successfully) a good number of the sheets here for awhile, its been fun :) (Mostly Pokemon and PMD sheets). I've only been playing the piano for 2 years at this point though, so i'm nowhere near professional as opposed to the majority of the people here.

I'm more of an artist rather than a musician. I draw a lot because I'm currently studying animation. I'm still getting used to the forums since forums aren't really my thing, but i'm glad to be apart of the community now, and I hope my presence won't accidentally cause problems.
存在就是痛苦 存在は苦しみだ 존재는 고통이야

Latios212

Welcome, from the other side of the planet! :D

Yeah the forums are still used, though most of the activity is around the posting and submission of arrangements in the respective boards. There's a lot of us on Discord if you haven't found our server yet.

Which sheets have you been learning? Feel free to share your art too :)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle