The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Hi everyone. I'm a high school trombone player from Aus and I love jazz, although I've mainly learnt classical until now. I dabble in piano a bit and love playing the sheets from this site. I'll get to submitting my stuff in a bit.

GreekGeek

Welcome to this site =)
There isn't much to ask I guess, but just for sure...
Do you like Pokémon music ::)?

The Deku Trombonist

Yep, I like Pokemon music (and the games).

GreekGeek

Lovely =) You should check out my Pokémon arrangements in that case ;)

dahans

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on August 29, 2009, 02:41:14 AMYep, I like Pokemon music (and the games).
Then you are VERY VERY VERY welcome :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SirIngusBingus

Ricky

Hello!
I just registered a few minutes ago. Someone on Synthesia forum gave me a tip that I can find a lot of game midis with only piano and I did. It's the most wonderful midi/sheet music site ever. I've played piano for almost 1 year and I still have a lot to learn. In the beggining I basically only learned a few songs from Youtube. I didn't really go ahead and improve much until I found Synthesia in Februar. I learnt sheet music just about 2 months ago and since then the improvement has gone a bit faster. But a few days ago I ordered the book "The Piano Handbook" from amazon.co.uk and I got it just two days ago.
My plan for the second year of learning piano is to learn most things from the book, start ear training and become good at it and ofc learn harder pieces.
It will be great when I will finally start playing game music on piano. I especially like the Dark Cloud 2 (Dark Chronicle), Legend of Zelda and Super Mario pieces.

SirIngusBingus

Welcome, great to have you here. Have you ever tried arranging a piece?

Quote from: Ricky on August 30, 2009, 08:13:26 AMI especially like the Dark Cloud 2 (Dark Chronicle)

You need to talk to SuperFireKirby about that. He's a bit of a fanboy when it comes to Dark Cloud...

Ricky

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on August 30, 2009, 08:56:43 AMWelcome, great to have you here. Have you ever tried arranging a piece?

Quote from: Ricky on August 30, 2009, 08:13:26 AMI especially like the Dark Cloud 2 (Dark Chronicle)

You need to talk to SuperFireKirby about that. He's a bit of a fanboy when it comes to Dark Cloud...
Will do, I would love if he could make some sheet music & midis for the Dark Cloud songs.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on August 28, 2009, 11:26:41 PMHi everyone. I'm a high school trombone player from Aus and I love jazz, although I've mainly learnt classical until now. I dabble in piano a bit and love playing the sheets from this site. I'll get to submitting my stuff in a bit.
You remind me of a certain someone who no longer shows his face here.

me irl
[close]

Dan The Tuba Man

Hi everyone I am a new member who is very intersted in this genre of music. I play the tuba and sing and have a good musical backround. I was very excited when I found this site because I have always loved video game musci. I love just listening to the song, and am going to attempt to arrange some songs during my limited free time.

SuperFireKirby

Hello there everyone! I don't think you know me but my name is SUPER FIRE KIRBY. I'm completely new here so don't mind the fact that I have over 1400 posts! CONGRADULATIONS! IT'S A TYPO!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Welcome, Dan.

Get out of my house, SFK.

Maretocks

HAI BOIZ. I R GUD AT INTERDUCK-SHINS LOLOLOLo!l!o!lo!!!!111

Anyway, hi. I think I'll be frequenting this forum a bit more now. I'm not much of an arranger, I mainly come here to listen and play. But who knows, I've got a lazy 6-weeks coming up, so I might post a little something.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

PlunderPiano

Hello there!

My name is Dennis and I like to play on my keyboard. I'm not good at it though because I never got any piano lessons whatsoever so I kinda had to teach everything (except reading sheet music) to myself. I wanted to register here since this site is really awesome (I mean, over 1,000 sheets of Nintendo games!) and I learned how to record the sound of my keyboard on my computer properly. Also, I wanted to show you guys me playing with the sheet music YOU created. And I hope that you like it (in case you don't, spare my life please).  :-[

Yours truly,
  Plunder