The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatoneguy

Welcome Advos! Glad to have you here!

Advos

Quote from: Latios212 on March 29, 2020, 10:43:16 AMThere's a lot of us on Discord if you haven't found our server yet.

Which sheets have you been learning? Feel free to share your art too :)

Ha I'm usually only in Daj's discord, I don't feel too comfortable being in huge servers, but i'll check it out.
I will try to post some of my art here :) (the better ones)

As for the pieces i've been learning, I've cycled through many and mostly only done some sightreading honestly. I've only "successfully" played "A Wish for Peace" from PMD2 (its on my youtube) and i'm trying "Sympathy and Sincerity" from PMD3 now
存在就是痛苦 存在は苦しみだ 존재는 고통이야

Mincheno

Hi! I´m Mincheno, glad to be here.

I´ve been working on music for some years now and playing Nintendo stuff since... forever now.

I am mainly a composer, which basically requires to have a really tight ear. Transcribing is a great exercise for that.

I will be posting Pokémon, EarthBound, MOTHER 3, Layton, NES and all kinds of music really.

Besides that, I love talking about whatever you feel like... So, yeah...

See you around!
Games, Music and Philosophy? I´m up for it!

thatoneguy

Missingno0fficial

Hey guys, so for this one, I am using the form format one of the mods used back in 2008.
Personal
Name: Alexandre Viens
Sex: Male
Born: March 9, 2007
Lives in: Drummondville, Canada
Languages: English, French
Nicknames: Missingno0fficial, Alex
Religion: None

Social status

Spare time
Hobbies: Music stuff...
Sport: Soccer

Education
Study: École Secondaire Marie-Rivier/Marie-Rivier Secondary School
Grade: 7th grade overall

Interests
Favorite band/artist: Muse
Favorite music genre: Pop, Rock, Country (roads)
Favorite TV channel: Teletoon
Series: Scooby Doo
Movies: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
Anime: That's gay
Manga: That's gay too

Gaming
Favorite genre: Action/adventure/platform
Favorite game: Super Mario 64
Favorite game at the moment: Always gonna be Super Mario 64 come on

Consuming
Favorite food: Apple
Favorite snack: Doritos
Favorite non-alcoholic drinks: Water
Favorite alcoholic drinks: what no

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Missingno0fficial on July 12, 2020, 06:32:28 PMSocial status
You'd be surprised. But hey, no pressure. While it may be good to get some relationship experience early on, just remember that a lot of people your age aren't super mature, even if you may be mature for your age.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

legoenthusiast

I'm kinda new here, and actually kinda new to arranging too, since I just started March of this year. I'm hoping to learn more about arranging and music in general here as well as contributing some of my own arrangements!

Favorite games: Xenoblade Chronicles, Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

Favorite instrument: Piano

Maelstrom

quite a good selection of favorites you have there

BlueKirby

y'know what, finally time i do this.

i'm BlueKirby, i'm a girl, i have adhd and anxiety, i'm on the autism spectrum, and i WILL talk about video game lore for way too long. my birthday is december 28th. i've played piano since about late 1st grade (so about age 6/7), and have played video games since i was 5. i've always loved the kirby series (it's managed to stay as my special interest for almost 10 years), and also am way too obsessed with like touhou, len'en, and pokemon (especially pokemon mystery dungeon lol). i can also talk way too much about the intricacies of minecraft. i pretty much exclusively listen to video game music.

my top 5 favorite games are:

1. pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky
2. kirby air ride
3. kid icarus uprising/the legend of zelda breath of the wild
4. xenoblade chronicles/touhou 8
5. xenoblade 2/len'en 4

and my absolute favorite video game soundtrack is xenoblade 2's (i admittedly mainly played the game for it's soundtrack lol)

i also pride myself on my recent hobby of making terrible edits.

this is terrible because i'm terrible at writing.

sorry.
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

IgosDuIkana

E

ayycast

Hey y'all!

Been a fan of this site since 2010, when I was in high school. Finally got the courage to sign up and post.
Love the work ya'll have done over the years.

I go by ayycast. I make music and post rarely. I'm pretty shy but I'm always open to talking with folks.

Don't really have much to share. Generally you'll catch me gaming, watching youtube tutorials or making beats.

schnotzer

Hobbies: Programming (Object Pascal), Guitar, Piano, Accordion, Creating Arrangements for accordion, Jogging

This site is pure gold in my opinion. Creating arrangements for video games for free and maybe motivate others to do the same or starting playing an instrument.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

For those, who are interested in: I have a musescore profile with arrangement of video games for accordion and some other songs, too.
You can find my profile here: https://musescore.com/user/13672956

I hope that this is not rude to post my account here. :D
My MuseScore Profile - I try to arrange/transcribe (mostly) video game music for the accordion. So have a look! :)

Maelstrom

SandyBrown

Hello everyone my name is Sandy I am 25 years old I am a naturalist photographer, I love to watch birds and play games.I hope to find friends here.

LeviR.star

Welcome, Sandy! Glad to have you here :D
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements