News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiroari_Till_When

Hi everyone, I'm a new member on the forum, I like to play the guitar and the piano (well, it's a synthesizer, I don't have the money or space for a piano, but it does the trick), and I'm a huge fan of game soundtracks; my top three, all series instead of individual games, are the Touhou, Legend of Zelda and Ace Combat series. If I were to pick a favorite track for each, I'd say Lullaby of Deserted Hell from Touhou 11, Gerudo Valley from LoZ:Ocarina of Time and The Unsung War from AC5.

As you have guessed already, I'm here initially to find great sheets and play them, but if I get as good as I want to be, I'll start writing my own sheets to share them with the community.

See you soon!

Latios212

Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay :) Feel free to ask around for arranging help!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AmyLawrence

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

seyapianist

I've been using the sheets on NinSheetMusic for a while now, but it's the first time I've delved into transcription for this website! Hello everyone. ;D

Name: seyapianist, but you can call me Seya

Musical stuff: piano (10+ years classically trained), guitar, bass, a bit of drums
Favorite piece of music (non-video game): I gravitate towards 80s pop - just the chord progressions alone are *chef's kiss*
Favorite game music: right now it's Genshin Impact - but honestly all the music i've come across in video games are top-notch
Favorite video game: The Last of Us, Ace Attorney, Genshin Impact, Persona series

Favorite color: orange!
Favorite food: Japanese curry :3
Favorite school subject: English, probably
Language: English, Filipino, Spanish (un poco!)

Fun fact: Before this, I had a gig on Fiverr dedicated to piano transcription. It definitely gave me a lot of experience, and appreciation for all the work the members of NinSheetMusic have done - for free!

Cheers to new members and new sheets!

Latios212

Hi Seya, welcome! Glad you see you join! That's quite a solid background. Looking forward to more talk of and sheets for Genshin music around here ;D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

DannyTorn

Hello everyone! I am Danny, new here! Living in France, hope we`ll get friendly together :)

etbandung

hello from tropical island in asia

BlackDragonSlayer

Oooh. Glad to have people from all around the world. :D
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

VreyIsGrey

Hello everyone! I doubt I'll be using this site much, but I will try and submit arrangements and stuff here.

meeow

Hey all, meeow here!

she/they pronouns, subject to change at any time.

I've been arranging music for quite a bit, but I haven't gotten around to posting them anywhere. I'll be putting them up on Musescore (meeow__ with two underscores) and posting them here as well. Hopefully I can find some things worth posting in my back catalogue. Hopefully I can make my mark on the site! (or at least improve some)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
- Mewtwo, "Pokemon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back"

Xaeyon

Hi! I joined the Discord first but realised I wanted to also submit to the website so I came here too. First thing first, get RickRolled, then give my introduction.

I live in Japan, write short stories, used to transcribe in my free time and am now just getting back to it after n years. Having the pick up the pieces is hard, but music is a worthwhile hobby so I look forward to shedding the rust and arising anew!
...⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐᐷ

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd jump on here and say hello randomly. I'm certainly not a stranger to these forums, but I've been gone for some time and had a lot go on since then (including almost dying). Hope y'all are chilling here!
what is shitpost

LeviR.star

Good to hear from you, man! It may not seem like it, but this community is still alive and well, and appreciation for VGM seems to grow.

(How'd you end up almost dying?)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on January 13, 2023, 06:02:21 PMHi everyone! Just thought I'd jump on here and say hello randomly. I'm certainly not a stranger to these forums, but I've been gone for some time and had a lot go on since then (including almost dying). Hope y'all are chilling here!
Brooooooooo. The last time you posted here was 2021, and then 2019 before that :o No way it's been that long!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber