News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Brassman388

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Tranzlater

It shouldn't if everyone stops posting here, therefore not scaring off so many people from joining
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

dahans

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 03, 2010, 11:53:08 AMIt shouldn't if everyone stops posting here, therefore not scaring off so many people from joining
That's true.^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Hello new members! If you decide to be active in this forum the initiation includes Tranzlater's storm trooper drop-kicking you in the face! Please enjoy the forum!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Dimentio

Name: You can call me Dimentio. Or GameMusician, which is my name on youtube (0 videos yet, and the name is actually GameMusican, a little type-o when I signed up.
Birthday: May. 13, 1991
Sex: Male
Instruments: Piano, Guitar (and I'd really like to play on an organ, too^^)
Languages: English, German, a little bit French (not really good actually), a tiny little bit Spanish (forgot most of it xD), a little bit Latin (in dubio pro reo, and some sentences like that)
Religion: Atheist
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

SuperFireKirby

Welcome to the forum! Are you ready for your storm trooper drop-kicking?!?!

SirIngusBingus

Hey, welcome. Haven't you been here for a while already?