The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: Dimentio on April 08, 2010, 04:15:37 PMName: You can call me Dimentio. Or GameMusician, which is my name on youtube (0 videos yet, and the name is actually GameMusican, a little type-o when I signed up.
Birthday: May. 13, 1991
Sex: Male
Instruments: Piano, Guitar (and I'd really like to play on an organ, too^^)
Languages: English, German, a little bit French (not really good actually), a tiny little bit Spanish (forgot most of it xD), a little bit Latin (in dubio pro reo, and some sentences like that)
Religion: Atheist

lol, dude you're kinda late. But at least we get to know a little more about you... :P Welcome

Dimentio

“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

Tranzlater

I find it amusing how you put "Religion- Atheist".
The whole point of atheism is that it isn't a religion.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Cobraroll

^But you can say: "On the religion side of things; I'm an atheist".

I guess he just wrote the short version.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 09, 2010, 08:14:05 AMI find it amusing how you put "Religion- Atheist".
The whole point of atheism is that it isn't a religion.
Now don't be a bashin him. I may have said some things about drop-kicking in the face via storm trooper but that's way too illogical to be taken seriously. But you on the other hand...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 09, 2010, 02:20:43 PMNow don't be a bashin him. I may have said some things about drop-kicking in the face via storm trooper but that's way too illogical to be taken seriously. But you on the other hand...

Wait, what?

And I like the anti-quote pyramid security measure.
BUT I LIKE QUOTE PYRAMIDS
EVEN
MORE
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

ThatOneComposer

Hey everyone! Lots of you may remember me as "B-Kpianist". If so, hi again! If not, then here's some basic info:

Username: ThatOneComposer
Sex: Male
Musical Background: Composer, Arranger, Performer (Saxophone, Piano and Mallets)
Musical Inspirations: Grant Kirkhope, Robin Beanland, Danny Elfman, Koji Kondo, Randy Newman, Thomas Newman

I submitted a lot of arrangements here a long time ago- but I sort of got tired of the limitations of arranging and decided to give composing a go. Turns out that I really enjoy it! If you guys are interested, I started a thread with my compositions in them. Glad to be back :)
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Oh, so you're the guy! :P I just sent you a welcome PM (and for the record, guys, I'll be doing that with every new NSMer that I see).

Nice to have you back. I'm one of the people that joined in your absence. I am also now on VGV. :)

ThatOneComposer

Haha I'm the guy? What do you mean? :P

Thanks for the nice welcome guys! Glad to be back :)
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

universe-X

lol, the guy that makes those cool arrangements and the one that has his own website that I've followed at the same time I followed NSM.

Nothing bad, of course. And your arrangements are cool, too :)

ThatOneComposer

Brassman388

B-Kpianist? I've heard of you, never actually seen your stuff though. Welcome, I'll have to take a good look at your stuff sometime. :D

SuperFireKirby

Is there a reason your not just using your B-K account? Or are you just cool like that.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!