News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Nice to see you! Hope you will start arranging again :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ThatOneComposer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 26, 2010, 11:35:58 AMIs there a reason your not just using your B-K account? Or are you just cool like that.
Both 8) Haha No no, jk. I forgot how to get into my old account, and I've been using this username more frequently than before- so i just went with it.

Thanks for the welcome, guys!  ;D
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

universe-X

Well, your old account is closed. So, you could still sign up with that username. But I personally like this one better :P

SlowPokemon

Hello! I'm SlowPokemon (Slow is fine)...

Hmm... I love Pokemon... I started with Ruby but beat Silver first, I think...
Love the SoulSilver (and HeartGold) version... Can't wait for Black and White versions...

I love music... Favorite composers are Danny Elfman and Joe Hisaishi... I love ellipses :) ...

As far as other games go, I love most things Mario. The most interesting game I've ever played is Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I actually laughed out loud playing that. Same for Partners in Time. Mario Galaxy = epic. Can't wait for the second one on May 23rd...

Hmm... Not much of a Zelda fan, but the music's cool (Koji Kondo ftw)...

God, I'm posting way too much information. Y'all will get bored to death just reading this post...

Okay, that's pretty much it for introductions. Sorry if this post is too long XD.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Trust me, I've writtenread longer stuff. :P

Glad to see a new member, and we hope you have a great time here! :)

Cobraroll

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 08, 2010, 01:14:37 PMHmm... I love Pokemon...

If so, I suggest you have a look at Emergence. You'll find the link in my signature. [/plug]

Anyway, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Seeker

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 08, 2010, 01:48:56 PMIf so, I suggest you have a look at Emergence. You'll find the link in my signature. [/plug]
Seriously, it's awesome. Go now.
This is a signature.

Fox IV

Hey everyone.  I used to be a member of NSM about five years ago when it was within the first year and a half or so.  I knew the original founders, and I created an RPG (called NSM RPG, akshually) with a couple of the other members here.  I used to go by the name Darth Makar, but I'm Fox now 'cause I needed the change.  Actually, I was away from NSM RPG for awhile and came back, then realized I hadn't been on here for forever, so I decided to drop by.  I had a couple pieces of sheet music in the database here, but they're long gone and replaced by better sheets.  Also, I don't recognize most of the people here. x__x  Man, times have changed everyone, huh?

Welp, about me:  I'm just another videogame fan who hangs out on the internet.  I enjoy text-based RPs (roleplays) and reading. ^^  I also love dogs, particularly bigger dogs.

Maretocks

Welcome back from some guy who's been here a couple of months.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Yeah, most of the older members have moved on. The community has changed a lot :P Enjoy your stay!

ETFROXX

You all know me! But I don't post here much, which I should. And just to clarify, it's ETF-ROXX not ET-FROXX. Just sayin.

HugoMeister

Hey its Makar! Nice to see an old face again. :)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 09, 2010, 12:18:08 PMYou all know me! But I don't post here much, which I should. And just to clarify, it's ETF-ROXX not ET-FROXX. Just sayin.
*stares at Universe-X

hehe :P

ETFROXX

Fox IV

Quote from: HugoMeister on May 09, 2010, 01:06:47 PMHey its Makar! Nice to see an old face again. :)
Ahh!  I remember you.

And thanks for the welcomes, all.