News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

DrP's Submissions - NEW Skyward Sword Added (12/18)

Started by DrP, June 27, 2010, 07:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game is this Orchestral Arrangement from?

Pokémon Black and White
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy S/Galaxy S II (hahah)
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
This isn't from a game

DrP

ATTENTION ALL:

A new situation has developed.

I will be scrapping current work on my current "secretive" submission from a certain LoZ game and beginning work on an orchestral arrangement that I still have yet to complete, because it sounds so amazing already, but I still have to add about 30 bars to complete. I will post a new poll that speculates which game this orchestral arrangement is from :D

Thank you for your cooperation and once this arrangement is finished, I will return to regular scheduled programming.

(I just want to get this done. I want to see this finished all the way through -- this has nothing to do with the orchestral thing on the site whatsoever)

DrP

^Disregard that message... I gave up... Fed Tax is more important!

Also, I was bored today and so I arranged something from Skyward Sword. Enjoy.

This is NOT permanent. I just fade in and out when I please!

/message

Dudeman

Just thought I'd mention that GoronsOrchestrated already arranged this one. You should check it out! :)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

Quote from: Dudeman on December 16, 2011, 08:21:13 PMJust thought I'd mention that GoronsOrchestrated already arranged this one. You should check it out! :)
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

I did see his and well... I think I have a good shot. It's all messy...

Also, another sheet is up. I couldn't resist when I finally got the base key!

Dudeman

It's pretty good! :) My only suggestion would be to make it faster. I'm pretty sure it's faster in the game.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PMI didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

I did see his and well... I think I have a good shot. It's all messy...

Also, another sheet is up. I couldn't resist when I finally got the base key!
Ahem! Im pretty sure I exist!  ::) lawls. W8 messy? I hope your only referring to my ballad of the goddess sheets! Or else a horrendes doom shall befall upon thou!
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM

... ಠ_ಠ

DrP

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on December 19, 2011, 09:21:09 PMAhem! Im pretty sure I exist!  ::) lawls. W8 messy? I hope your only referring to my ballad of the goddess sheets! Or else a horrendes doom shall befall upon thou!
Compare your Knights Academy sheet to mine... youll see what I mean.

Also, i think you mean horrendous... horrendes is NOT a word

GoronsOrchestrated

OH WHATEVER! THESE FOURMS DONT HAVE SPELL CHECK!

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 21, 2011, 11:38:12 AMCompare your Knights Academy sheet to mine... youll see what I mean.
I'd say 'You really think so?', but every time no one takes my side! :(

Ah, what the heck. You really think so?

... ಠ_ಠ

Bespinben

The main difference between Dr. P's arrangement of "Knight Academy" and GoronOrchestrated's arrangement is key signature: Dr.P's has one, and Goron's doesn't. Aside from that, I actually like Goron's arrangement slightly better because his usage of mordent is more accurate to the original than Dr. P's.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Bespinben on December 21, 2011, 08:45:54 PMThe main difference between Dr. P's arrangement of "Knight Academy" and GoronOrchestrated's arrangement is key signature: Dr.P's has one, and Goron's doesn't. Aside from that, I actually like Goron's arrangement slightly better because his usage of mordent is more accurate to the original than Dr. P's.
YAYYYYY! ;D
sry bout not key sig, i meant to fix. i will right now how bout, and leave this tread alone.

... ಠ_ಠ

spitllama

On measures 4, 8, and the like of Knight's Academy, where you have the high 16th notes from C to D, there should be a triplet: C -- D -- C and then the 8th note B and C into measure 5.

Sorry for the poor description.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012