DrP's Submissions - NEW Skyward Sword Added (12/18)

Started by DrP, June 27, 2010, 07:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game is this Orchestral Arrangement from?

Pokémon Black and White
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy S/Galaxy S II (hahah)
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
This isn't from a game

DrP

ATTENTION ALL:

A new situation has developed.

I will be scrapping current work on my current "secretive" submission from a certain LoZ game and beginning work on an orchestral arrangement that I still have yet to complete, because it sounds so amazing already, but I still have to add about 30 bars to complete. I will post a new poll that speculates which game this orchestral arrangement is from :D

Thank you for your cooperation and once this arrangement is finished, I will return to regular scheduled programming.

(I just want to get this done. I want to see this finished all the way through -- this has nothing to do with the orchestral thing on the site whatsoever)

DrP

^Disregard that message... I gave up... Fed Tax is more important!

Also, I was bored today and so I arranged something from Skyward Sword. Enjoy.

This is NOT permanent. I just fade in and out when I please!

/message

Dudeman

Just thought I'd mention that GoronsOrchestrated already arranged this one. You should check it out! :)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

Quote from: Dudeman on December 16, 2011, 08:21:13 PMJust thought I'd mention that GoronsOrchestrated already arranged this one. You should check it out! :)
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

I did see his and well... I think I have a good shot. It's all messy...

Also, another sheet is up. I couldn't resist when I finally got the base key!

Dudeman

It's pretty good! :) My only suggestion would be to make it faster. I'm pretty sure it's faster in the game.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PMI didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

I did see his and well... I think I have a good shot. It's all messy...

Also, another sheet is up. I couldn't resist when I finally got the base key!
Ahem! Im pretty sure I exist!  ::) lawls. W8 messy? I hope your only referring to my ballad of the goddess sheets! Or else a horrendes doom shall befall upon thou!
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM

... ಠ_ಠ

DrP

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on December 19, 2011, 09:21:09 PMAhem! Im pretty sure I exist!  ::) lawls. W8 messy? I hope your only referring to my ballad of the goddess sheets! Or else a horrendes doom shall befall upon thou!
Compare your Knights Academy sheet to mine... youll see what I mean.

Also, i think you mean horrendous... horrendes is NOT a word

GoronsOrchestrated

OH WHATEVER! THESE FOURMS DONT HAVE SPELL CHECK!

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 21, 2011, 11:38:12 AMCompare your Knights Academy sheet to mine... youll see what I mean.
I'd say 'You really think so?', but every time no one takes my side! :(

Ah, what the heck. You really think so?

... ಠ_ಠ

Bespinben

The main difference between Dr. P's arrangement of "Knight Academy" and GoronOrchestrated's arrangement is key signature: Dr.P's has one, and Goron's doesn't. Aside from that, I actually like Goron's arrangement slightly better because his usage of mordent is more accurate to the original than Dr. P's.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Bespinben on December 21, 2011, 08:45:54 PMThe main difference between Dr. P's arrangement of "Knight Academy" and GoronOrchestrated's arrangement is key signature: Dr.P's has one, and Goron's doesn't. Aside from that, I actually like Goron's arrangement slightly better because his usage of mordent is more accurate to the original than Dr. P's.
YAYYYYY! ;D
sry bout not key sig, i meant to fix. i will right now how bout, and leave this tread alone.

... ಠ_ಠ

spitllama

On measures 4, 8, and the like of Knight's Academy, where you have the high 16th notes from C to D, there should be a triplet: C -- D -- C and then the 8th note B and C into measure 5.

Sorry for the poor description.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012