DrP's Submissions - NEW Skyward Sword Added (12/18)

Started by DrP, June 27, 2010, 07:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game is this Orchestral Arrangement from?

Pokémon Black and White
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy S/Galaxy S II (hahah)
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
This isn't from a game

DrP

the link was from your reply for emergence from the quote... i guess it didnt transfer well. Listening to the MIDIs are OK, but once you have the good piano voicings in finale, then you can hear it all good (and D/P does have some pretty bad music. it sounds all electronic and its the toughest stuff ive worked with, with the echos on snowpoint city, that was a PINTA, im looking forward to Sinnoh Underground, though!)

DrP

Ending Theme from Pokémon D/P/Pt is up! Be warned, it aint pretty (and read the note next to it before downloading)

DrP

SlowPokemon

I like Floaroma, but one thing - and don't take this too much to heart - there is a bit of pedal overuse.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

no, if i just leave one pedal then all the sound blends together... the pedal is my actual foot when I arrange the song. if I let it blend together, it would sound like blah.

DrP

Cobraroll

I spot a mistake there... The song is from Gold/Silver/Crystal, not on NDS, and it's awesome.

Great work!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Umm, sorry to correct you, drpamp, but Route 29 is from Gold/Silver, not Diamond/Pearl.

DrP

Thanks! It was pretty late when I put it up and I have been doing lots of Diamond and Pearl arrangements (but I could always say its [NDS] Pokémon HeartGold/Soul Silver - Route 29)... but that isnt the right arrangement for Gen IV anyways!! haha

DrP

Sinnoh Underground is up!!! Enjoy. Next is Pokémon G/S/C - Tin Tower!!

Cobraroll

Haha, Sinnoh Underground made me smile!

Thanks a lot for doing it! The MID sounded great, and then I can't wait to hear what the MUS is like (not to mention it played in real life!)!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

No Problem!! There are like 2 or 3 small glitches, but overall its great! Thanks! ;D

SlowPokemon

Great Tin Tower! Sinnoh Underground is also good, but I like the music from Tin/Bell Tower better.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 09, 2010, 11:23:34 AMGreat Tin Tower! Sinnoh Underground is also good, but I like the music from Tin/Bell Tower better.

The one from SoulSilver?

SlowPokemon