News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

DrP's Submissions - NEW Skyward Sword Added (12/18)

Started by DrP, June 27, 2010, 07:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game is this Orchestral Arrangement from?

Pokémon Black and White
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy S/Galaxy S II (hahah)
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
This isn't from a game

DrP

Driftveil... ... is my cell's ringtone... um...

Cobraroll

Requests, you say?  ;D

Pokémon Emerald - Battle frontier. Here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tRIpS2h8QM

Or the Battle Tower (Emerald) theme, from 3:00 in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf8ryk0bjlg
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fingerz

Pokemon Emerald Battle Frontier!?!? :O
Why didn't I think of that? :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Korados

Ok, so far, so good!

Castelia City:
Wonderful arrangement, but I just hate that theme, Masuda-san, what the heck did you think while
composing this annoying tune?! :D

Rival Battle:
"Spirito" means "celestial" or "holy"; to say that the tune got spirit, "agitato" or "allegro con brio" are better!
The 16ths in front of the 8ths should be changed to grace notes, then it's perfect imo!

Plasma Grunt Battle:
First, thank you very much for that! Now the critique: The first few measure deeply remind me
of the beginning of Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries", maybe you could fast it up a bit.
Then, in measure 10, it's better to have the right hand all with chords, the 3 Bb's are not so strong alone. ;D
Measure 14 sounds off in the right hand and after this changes, it should be wonderful!

fingerz

I'll get these on Saturday and check 'em out. I can now take Team Plasma Grunt Battle off my list. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Can someone please post the PDFs so I don't have to go use the stupid computer that is ridiculously slow to open RAR files?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Quote from: drpamplemousse on February 18, 2011, 01:33:35 PMDriftveil... ... is my cell's ringtone... um...

Every Pokemon song is your ringtone.....

DrP

Nope... If anyone in my family calls me (besides my mom or dad), the TP Hyrule Field Theme plays. If my dad calls me, I hear Count Bubba (by Gordon Goodwins Big Phat Band). If my best friend calls me, you hear a part of Gimme all your Lovin by ZZ Top. If my metal head friend calls me, you hear Back in Black

The only Pokémon is Rocket Tower Takeover for my mom (has an evil condescension, huh?) and Driftveil City for generic.

Winter

All I mean is i can quote like 5 times on NSM where you said a pokemon song was your ringtone xD

Taser9090

I'm tempted to see your B&W arrangements, but I need to wait and play the game :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Jub3r7

Quote from: winterkid09 on March 04, 2011, 01:07:14 AMAll I mean is i can quote like 5 times on NSM where you said a pokemon song was your ringtone xD
He repeated the Driftveil ringtone fact many times.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Now that I am on the slow computer...all of your downloads work EXCEPT Plasma Grunt Battle -_- Please fix

SlowPokemon

Also.

Quote from: Korados on March 03, 2011, 07:21:52 AMCastelia City:
Wonderful arrangement, but I just hate that theme, Masuda-san, what the heck did you think while
composing this annoying tune?! :D

*eye twitches*

IS THERE ANY POINT IN ME TELLING YOU THAT JUN'ICHI MASUDA COMPOSED ONLY THE BATTLE THEMES AND ROUTE 4. AGAIN. THIS WASN'T EVEN GO ICHINOSE. IT WAS SHOTA KAGEYAMA... I JUST...WHAT...URRGGHHH