News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

DrP's Submissions - NEW Skyward Sword Added (12/18)

Started by DrP, June 27, 2010, 07:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game is this Orchestral Arrangement from?

Pokémon Black and White
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy S/Galaxy S II (hahah)
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
This isn't from a game

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 04, 2011, 07:32:50 PMNow that I am on the slow computer...all of your downloads work EXCEPT Plasma Grunt Battle -_- Please fix
If I can download them on my slow computer, theyre fine.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 04, 2011, 07:37:49 PMSlow's totally pointless and mundane rant that really pertains to nothing as he can figure out that no one really cares/accept Masuda not holding a massive stake in the music production/etc.
Not really

Korados

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 04, 2011, 07:37:49 PM*eye twitches*

IS THERE ANY POINT IN ME TELLING YOU THAT JUN'ICHI MASUDA COMPOSED ONLY THE BATTLE THEMES AND ROUTE 4. AGAIN. THIS WASN'T EVEN GO ICHINOSE. IT WAS SHOTA KAGEYAMA... I JUST...WHAT...URRGGHHH

Ehhhh... what?!

Winter

Oh, Drp.... Look at this : http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3079.msg92029#new

I know you would've seen it anyway, but I'd bet that you would throw that together relatively fast, I was just hoping to have the sheet sometime before Spring break is over...

Tell me if you're up for it :P

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 04, 2011, 11:33:31 PMIf I can download them on my slow computer, theyre fine.
Not really

It won't download on any of my computers. It just brings me to a blank page, so do you think you could maybe reupload it for me, or post the pdf or Mus?  Also there's no need to be mean and call my pet peeves pointless. I don't recall saying he didn't hold a massive part in the music production.  I don't feel about masuda the same way I do about Koji Kondo.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

I feel like Masuda's more creative, but Kondo's more passionate.

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on March 05, 2011, 05:18:00 AMOh, Drp.... Look at this : http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3079.msg92029#new

I know you would've seen it anyway, but I'd bet that you would throw that together relatively fast, I was just hoping to have the sheet sometime before Spring break is over...

Tell me if you're up for it :P
Perhaps
... ok, fine, I'll do it :D

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 05, 2011, 05:39:39 AMIt won't download on any of my computers. It just brings me to a blank page, so do you think you could maybe reupload it for me, or post the pdf or Mus?  Also there's no need to be mean and call my pet peeves pointless. I don't recall saying he didn't hold a massive part in the music production.  I don't feel about masuda the same way I do about Koji Kondo.
Well, I just brought it out to, like, drawn out proportions. And what 1 Sheet would you like for my to upload? -- And if you cant get the RARs, then download WinRAR and it shouldnt be a massive problem

What are your feelings about Koji Kondo (I think I forgot)?

SlowPokemon

It won't download when I click "Click here to start download", it just brings me to a blank page. On all of my computers. It's okay though, because winter uploaded just the PDF for me. :D

I can open RARs on another computer.

Korados

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 05, 2011, 11:08:12 AMIt won't download when I click "Click here to start download", it just brings me to a blank page. On all of my computers. It's okay though, because winter uploaded just the PDF for me. :D

I can open RARs on another computer.

Did you already tried it with another browser?

fingerz

I listened to Team Plasma Battle and Rival Battle and I think they're awesome Dr Pamplemousse! Well done. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

I just want to say I do have some songs on the docket, but I have to wait until im using windows to put them up/finish them!

Im doing
Striaton City
Icrrius City
Village Bridge
Route 10

Alder's Theme
Mistralton City
Sky Arrow Bridge

Winter

Korados

Thank you very much for the Volvagia Battle! Two things: The key is G Major, despite the very chromatic demeanor. Then change the 3/4 parts to 6/8 parts, you use 3/4 only for a waltz or other dance-like feeling, but not if you just have 6 eights in a measure. ;)

DrP

I know it is in G... i was too lazy to change it. Even though 3/4 is used for waltzes and such, we use it interchangeably

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 22, 2011, 08:00:30 PMI just want to say I do have some songs on the docket, but I have to wait until im using windows to put them up/finish them!

Im doing
Striaton City
Icrrius City
Village Bridge!

Haha all three are great ones. Make sure you don't get too messed up on the 5/8 section of Icirrus! ;)

Also I have a complaint (though a small one) about Nuvema Town...it is a very good arrangement, soundwise and playability wise...but it is made unnecessarily awkward because of the fact that your arrangement is in 4/4 time and the song is in 6/8... it's not a huge deal, since most 6/8 songs can be played in twos, but it still is a little questionable why it is arranged like that.

DrP

I KNOW!!!!

Its much easier to make it in 4/4

And you can remove your comment... my major pet peeve is people telling me things I already know (notice I said telling, rather than teaching)

That will be all for the rest of the week