News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

DrP's Submissions - NEW Skyward Sword Added (12/18)

Started by DrP, June 27, 2010, 07:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game is this Orchestral Arrangement from?

Pokémon Black and White
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy S/Galaxy S II (hahah)
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
This isn't from a game

DrP

I have added to the list, and they should all be finished by tonight (with the exception of Nimbasa City in case I cant get it worked out all tonight!)

SlowPokemon

Oh my jesus that's awesome. I will take a look at these now that I am home from Michigan, and I will be sure to give constructive feedback.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Im bumping this thread up to tell my new works in Progress, which should by done by le 15ème Mai -- the majority probably this sunday!

Pokémon BW
Black City
White Forest
Victory Road
Route 6
Pokémon League
Surfing
Nacrene City
Driftveil City

Bicycle
Undella Town (Summer)

SlowPokemon

Umm...your Rival Battle...I has several issues with it. All the music aside, it's in the wrong key, and you change it, but it's changed to another wrong one...

fingerz

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 20, 2011, 08:29:44 PMIm bumping this thread up to tell my new works in Progress, which should by done by le 1er Mai.

Pokémon BW
Black City
White Forest
Victory Road  >:(
Route 6
Pokémon League
Surfing
May the war for the awesomest Victory Road arrangement begin!!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Also, I've decided to scrap Route 10. I was planning on making a duet of it so all the voives were added but then I realised you'd aleady done that. XD
Now I'm moving on to Opelucid City (White).
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

I will be adding a few unlisted goodies to my release on Sunday!

fingerz

SlowPokemon

fingerz

I hope so. :P
I'll be able to spend good quality time on Opelucid City (White) this weekend so I'll be able to upload a few new songs next Monday.

DrP

fingerz

Have you started Victory Road yet? If you have, I'd like to hear it once you're done. Then I'll decide whether I'll actually bother to arrange it. :)

DrP

fingerz

DrP