News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG VII: Invader Zim

Started by master_gamer38, June 28, 2010, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

First of all, SFK, you spelled Wrydryn wrong in the bold ;P

Second, yes, I'm thinking one of the wolves, if not both, must be experienced. Concerto's pretty good at this game, and I can see where Nakah's coming from, because Askalice got good at this game fast.

I think I should bring up: Maestro might not be a wolf. He's on leave for 3 days (today being day 2), but then again, there are 2 wolves. I'm still keeping my vote on jake.

We need more people talking. C'mon, jake, pumpy! ;D

pumpy_heart

For all the newer players to this game, I played games 1-4.
Game 1, killed in the night by wolves after being active. Night 2. http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=964.15
Game 2, killed Night 1. http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1078.0
Game 3, helped humans to a victory. http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1223.255
Game 4, was inactive due to outside problems. Came back in, stirred up truths. Caused me to get killed. Led to a human victory. http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2088.150
Game 7. I am a human again. I suppose the past doesn't prove much as new roles are assigned, but I'm going to do the same things I've done every game. And hopefully, it'll lead to a human victory, like it did the last two games I played.
So, for the record, again I am green. I want the humans to win and will probably die in the process, just like before. And look at the results.

jake3343

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 30, 2010, 12:42:25 PM1. MaestroUGC
2. universe-X
3. Concerto No.20 in D minor Dead
4. Dude
5. JaMaHa <experienced
6. askalice23 <experienced
7. jake3343 <experienced
8. SuperFireKirby
9. Nakah <experienced
10. ETFROXX
11. [Wrydryn]
12. pumpy_heart
Pumpy_Heart and Dude are both pretty experienced, and Wrydryn and ETF have also played quite a few games. Almost everyone in this game has played 5+ games.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 30, 2010, 12:42:25 PMOn another note, why is Nakah so quick to point out askalice as a wolf, without any edvidence other than askalice is a veteran at this game? Just a thought.
To spark up activity.

I feel that one of the wolves doesn't really need to be experienced. People who haven't played that many games, such as Universe and SFK, still probably know that Concerto is pretty experienced. Of course, one of the wolves would probably be experienced anyway, considering the ratio of experienced players to total players.

Quote from: JaMaHa on June 30, 2010, 09:51:10 AMMy vote goes for jake as well. Especially since a few games ago when jake almost won, Concerto was among the survivors.
I'm not sure how Concerto being alive two games ago would imply that i would want to wolf him this game...

No vote yet.

universe-X

Quote from: jake3343 on June 30, 2010, 01:31:20 PMI'm not sure how Concerto being alive two games ago would imply that i would want to wolf him this game...
'cuz he almost had you, son! xD

askalice23

Ok sooooooooooooo why do you have such a strong feeling about me being a wolf nakah.... afterall your the one who told me an experienced player was most likely to be wolfed

Nakah

Well, that goes for every Night 1 wolfing per game. An experienced player or a player with a bad rep is almost always the first to die. Back in the good ole' days of TWG at FFR, there was this guy I knew who went by the name Tasselfoot. Infact he was an admin of the site, but this is before that era, and they had this rule that came about over time where if Tass wasn't dead N1, then he must be a wolf, because no wolf would want to leave him alive, seeing as he was the largest threat for being a very experienced player and a good wolf catcher. That's why you can expect an experienced player to be the likely kill of Night 1.

I know Jake has an alibi, but I don't want to condemn him just yet for it, he may be useful and it would be a poor decision to kill him off without something a bit more concrete.

I've seen Dude and Universe on a lot a the same time, especially around the end of the phase last night, but that's just observation because they're both totally wolves and I've caught them already.

I'll keep my vote on askalice for now as a safety and because he is a candidate, just as the rest of us.

universe-X

ok, if jake has an alibi, then I don't wanna lose a potential human. :P However, Nakah seems to be pretty suspicious (just from my general reading of his posts, I'm too lazy to get precise :3).

I'm on a lot, just because I am :P This isn't a first time thing, and I've clocked over 20 days of "activity" on this site. I have a bit of suspicion about Dude too, but I'm keeping this vote for now. If you think I'm wolf, feel free to explain :P I know I'm a human, that's all that matters :P

Also, I hatched a plan for any humans, but there is a way to foil it (don't speak of it, JaMaHa :P). Any or all humans should look at the "Who's Online" during night phases and see if anyone's sending PMs. (I saw how that went last game :P). Or if 2 people are constantly sending PMs, they could be discussing (just a thought, but there are other ways of communication). This plan sucks for me, because I apparently know as much about these forums as some mods. xD

universe-X

Wow, I covered that post in :P s

Nakah

Quote from: Universeok, if jake has an alibi, then I don't wanna lose a potential human. Tongue However, Nakah seems to be pretty suspicious (just from my general reading of his posts, I'm too lazy to get precise :3).

You're not making any sense here. You're saying 'well if jake has an alibi, then I'm not going to vote him.' You're trading one potential human for another, who lacks said alibi. Also, you're afraid of losing one vet who might be a human but you gladly point the sword at another.

There's a lot of self-covering in your post, you seem to make sure you're covering every aspect that people can come at you for, and you're doing it in a very passive manner. You're a bit more active than usual as well, and you seem determined in a self-collective way. I'm fairly sure your post there has persuaded me to cast my vote as Universe for the day. It's open to be switched if you can convince me otherwise. 

universe-X

Ah, I'm so selfish :P

I've always kind of figured jake was better than you at this game, I dunno why. Don't take it the wrong way, either. So, if he is human, I don't wanna lose him. Also, the way you've worded a few of your posts seems wolfish in a way (through my eyes).

The self-covering is basically the truth. :P Not much I can do to that. Bit more active... more games, more activity. I'm not determined. I'm sure. I'm not a wolf.

I'm a cat.

ETFROXX

universe-X

Yes. It's not like I have anything to lie about xD

pumpy_heart

This early in the game, activity normally means human.
Wolves can sit back and watch humans kill themselves the first couple of rounds, as that's how it normally happens.
* pumpy_heart logs onto IRC.

Dude

Quote from: pumpy_heart on June 30, 2010, 07:33:10 PMThis early in the game, activity normally means human.
Since when? I'm rarely active, but I'm human.

pumpy_heart

I didn't say the other meant wolf haha. You can be inactive at first and be a human too *cough cough Concerto cough*
Just that if you're active this early, you're probably a human.